Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Alexis going? (Liverpool - for an undisclosed fee...)

Where is Alexis going?

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Personally think Lallana is better in that position when fit……..
I'd agree. I think we let Mac play number 10 to keep him happy when he was probably better for us in the deeper role, given his wastefulness around the edge of the box. Can see others being far more prolific in that role which is good news going forward. Surprised to see from the Liverpool end in the Athletic that his preferred position is left side of the midfield. Sounds like nonsense to me. That's where Argentina stuck him at first during the World Cup and he was much better once he moved into the middle.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
If you’re all done derailing this thread Branston and I will get it back on track…
IMG_3898.jpeg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
He looks a shadow of the player for Liverpool than when he was here,booked after about 5 minutes and has continually given the ball away, he's a sending off waiting to happen,why do our players seem to lose their form for other clubs? The only one we've sold and hit the ground running is Trossard, perhaps Bissouma is starting to show his class again, Macallister is unrecognisable v Wolves thus far.

Cue a absolute banger of a goal.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He looks a shadow of the player for Liverpool than when he was here,booked after about 5 minutes and has continually given the ball away, he's a sending off waiting to happen,why do our players seem to lose their form for other clubs? The only one we've sold and hit the ground running is Trossard, perhaps Bissouma is starting to show his class again, Macallister is unrecognisable v Wolves thus far.

You’re basing this on 30 minutes against Wolves when the whole Liverpool team have been really poor?

If you’d watched him play against Villa you’d have seen him play superbly and he’s played well in their other games too contributing to Liverpool’s strong start, they are really pleased with him.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You’re basing this on 30 minutes against Wolves when the whole Liverpool team have been really poor?

If you’d watched him play against Villa you’d have seen him play superbly and he’s played well in their other games too contributing to Liverpool’s strong start, they are really pleased with him.
I've seen every game. Looks ok. But no better than a top 10 epl plodder. Which is a great level but nowhere near the world class player people made out on this site.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I've seen every game. Looks ok. But no better than a top 10 epl plodder. Which is a great level but nowhere near the world class player people made out on this site.
You’ve never liked him and consistently under rate him though. He was excellent against Villa. Certainly not been ‘epl plodder’ in any game except today where the whole Liverpool team have been shite.

Joe Gomez needs to be hooked for his own good.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
You’ve never liked him and consistently under rate him though. He was excellent against Villa. Certainly not been ‘epl plodder’ in any game except today where the whole Liverpool team have been shite.

Joe Gomez needs to be hooked for his own good.
Indeed, and was literally one of the best players at the World Cup. Insane to suggest he’s a top-10 plodder. Liverpool seem really hot and cold. Funnily enough just like Wolves.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

im going to like that just for the sake of it ....after that i don't care a lot..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here