Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Where Can l Eat In the Middle Of The Night?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I enjoyed the cheeseburger and half time hospitality down at Fort Road yesterday, and YMCA escaping with a point in a 2-2 draw!
Have you seen the Jake Robinson thread? This is the match he was watching and commented on the ref.
I didn’t go yesterday but would like to know what the ref was really like, haven’t seen any other opinions.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Have you seen the Jake Robinson thread? This is the match he was watching and commented on the ref.
I didn’t go yesterday but would like to know what the ref was really like, haven’t seen any other opinions.
Absolutely AWFUL, he has reffed us many times before at Gorings Mead, so we knew what to expect. some of his decisions were absolutely bizarre, but we came away with an unexpected point so we are hardly going to complain.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Buddies shut yonks ago. It’s a Burger King now (unless I’ve been whooshed).
I think it’s actually Monarch now and I think it’s open 24hrs. Still owned by the same bloke. Burger King is next door.
BK is open 24 hours. I don’t think there are any other places except Market Diner that you can sit down and eat at in Brighton. It is far from the city that never sleeps.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I went to Buddies/Monarch last Saturday (when I may have started a thread on a certain visually impaired singer) and I have to say eating in there was like a fever dream. Wrong orders (like completely wrong), bouncer taking our order, two chefs fighting, a grey hash brown, a dancing Santa Claus and what is best described as a lake of beans. Completely satisfied me after my large alcohol consumption though, but it was certainly an experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here