Where abouts are you staying for the tour?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Macca

Jul 28, 2008
Portslade
looking at it, flying and staying in Jerez looks easiest, just don't know if there will be much for us regards to nightlife. Doesn't sound the liveliest of places.

How much is train fare from Cadiz to Jerez?

Just posted on another thread:-

If you stay in Seville you can get good 4* hotels with pools for under 60 euros a night. This place, for example, is about 50 euros a night https://www.hoteles-silken.com/wp-content/themes/silken/book_simple_opera/step1.php?_h=2&_l=es_ES&_in=&_out=&adults=1&childs=0

That's what I'm going to do.

Train or bus to Jerez for the games, the rest of the time laze around the pool. Sightseeing in Seville in the middle of the day might not be such a good idea though.

There are no trains south of Cádiz. So if you stay south of Jerez you'll either need a car or get a bus. The bus sercvice here is excellent but bear in mind there's every chance kick off could be 9 or even 10pm so you might have a problem getting back after the game.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seville is fantastic, Cadiz is fantastic, Jerez is OK, Gibraltar is a terrible place. Portsmouth with sun.

Stay in either Seville or Cadiz.

If anyone is planning to stay in Seville you need to be aware that the last train from Jerez to Seville is 19:40, and I'm sure the match won't even have kicked off by then. Could well be a 9pm or 10pm kick off that time of the year. There was a game in Seville kicked off at 10:30pm.

But I will be driving back to Seville after both games if anyone wants a lift. I might even be able to give you a lift from Seville to Jerez but I'm not sure where I will be during the day, but you'll be able to get a train down before the game OK.

Train timetable here http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/horarios.html

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
If anyone is planning to stay in Seville you need to be aware that the last train from Jerez to Seville is 19:40, and I'm sure the match won't even have kicked off by then. Could well be a 9pm or 10pm kick off that time of the year. There was a game in Seville kicked off at 10:30pm.

But I will be driving back to Seville after both games if anyone wants a lift. I might even be able to give you a lift from Seville to Jerez but I'm not sure where I will be during the day, but you'll be able to get a train down before the game OK.

Train timetable here http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/horarios.html

I'll claim 2 spaces now, if I stay in Seville that is ;)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Double post

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Just about to book Hipotels Sherry Park in Jerez, anyone else?

Was looking at that but for 7 nights is £440, you found anywhere cheaper? I was thinking that the Guadalete would be good as that is the hotel the club are offering, not that a lot of people would take them up on that offer... But could be a good atmosphere in the bar after a few pints!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Was looking at that but for 7 nights is £440, you found anywhere cheaper? I was thinking that the Guadalete would be good as that is the hotel the club are offering, not that a lot of people would take them up on that offer... But could be a good atmosphere in the bar after a few pints!

How many of you going? There are some cheaper but I want a pool. £600 for me and my son altogether.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
How many of you going? There are some cheaper but I want a pool. £600 for me and my son altogether.

Probably just 2 of us, iv found the Guadalete for £292 for 7 nights, £415 for flights and hotel + brekky. Think thats what im going for.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Probably just 2 of us, iv found the Guadalete for £292 for 7 nights, £415 for flights and hotel + brekky. Think thats what im going for.

I can't decide between the 2 hotels. Basically I am hoping there will be other Brighton fans in the same hotel and as my son is only 6, hopefully there will be other kids. Don't know what to do!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
looking at it, flying and staying in Jerez looks easiest, just don't know if there will be much for us regards to nightlife. Doesn't sound the liveliest of places.

How much is train fare from Cadiz to Jerez?

There is quite a bit going on but you need to know where to find it. for a more obvious night El Puerto de SantaMaria is a Fifteen min drive away and has plenty going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports