[Football] When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
It won't. But I do think it might be prudent for the players to bring along their partners and kids for a post-match, end of season lap of appreciation.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Juventus Daniele Rigani now tested positive as well, second professional footballer today. With each confirmed case of a footballer having the virus, the chances of any football happening is deteoriating.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think they might try and get to the International Break and do it for a few weeks around then when not as many of the top flight matches are affected

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Why postponed? ... Not behind closed doors ?

Personally, I thought a closed doors policy would be used to complete a large number of fixtures.

But I now think that things are so dangerous across Europe - and will be for ages - that all leagues will be scrubbed by UEFA.

Just my opinion, though.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
If they do cancel the season I think all they can do is start again whenever football restarts with the same teams in the same leagues they are now. That's what happened before from 39 to 46.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With the announcement of the next Cobra meeting being scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and the anticipation of the Government moving to the next phase I fully expect restrictions on all large events being announced mid afternoon.
The question will be what is a large event. In some parts of America thus is as low as 250.
The only hope for fixtures to continue is if the Government move first to banning people aged 70 or over as a step towards full closure.

However with news that Italian Medical staff are effectively working to a war zone approach due to the medical units being overwhelmed so that anyone over 65 or with underlying issues is basically refused treatment as they look to help those who are more likely to recover.
We clearly don't want to reach that stage so maybe we do need to close everywhere down for several weeks to look to slow or stop the spread of the virus within the UK.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
There was 54,000 people or so at Anfield this evening and I didn't see many empty seats. Ok maybe when it went wrong.
Not sure how people in this generation would have coped if asked to serve their country in 2 world wars.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
There was 54,000 people or so at Anfield this evening and I didn't see many empty seats. Ok maybe when it went wrong.
Not sure how people in this generation would have coped if asked to serve their country in 2 world wars.

Can I just say that you’re a Bit of a ****

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Since you didn't I'm not sure your opinion is worth much............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports