Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

When will Albion v Arsenal be postponed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Arsenal statement,
It is clear we will not be able to play some fixtures on their currently scheduled dates. We will update supporters who have tickets for forthcoming games with more information as soon as possible.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
At least I got the score prediction correct ---OTHER--- another point, I'm up to two for the season :clap2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh, and click on the vote numbers to see who voted on what!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1645110/arsenal-game-postponed

n light of the news that broke earlier on Thursday evening concerning Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta and his first-team squad, we can confirm that Saturday’s match against Arsenal has now been postponed.

Arsenal confirmed on Thursday night that their head coach has tested positive for the coronavirus, and that their entire first-team squad are now self-isolating.

Chief executive Paul Barber commented, “First and foremost our thoughts are with Mikel Arteta and we wish him a speedy recovery.

“It’s absolutely essential the health and wellbeing of individuals takes priority and with that in mind Saturday’s match has been postponed.

“We apologise to all fans for any inconvenience but trust everyone will understand that we are all facing an unprecedented situation.

“The Premier League has announced this evening that they will convene an emergency meeting of all clubs tomorrow morning, and we will update supporters on future fixtures as and when we are in a position to do so.”

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Congrats to...

afters, albionalbino, AndyH, AZ Gull, Bald Gull, Beach Hut, Beanstalk, bluenitsuj, BN41Albion, brianwade, Brighton4Cambridge3, Change at Barnham, chiefkickass, chimneys, Dunk&Disorderly, Egon Spengler, elwheelio, fisons, FIVESTEPS, Fred Oliver - Legend, frisbee, Gazwag, golddene, herecomesaregular, I remember the good times, judewri, Knotty, KoolKieren, Mackenzie, Magic Sponge, ManOnTheRun, Marty___Mcfly, Munkfish, n1 gull, narly101, Nobby Horton's Knob, NogansRun, northstandsteve, oldboyroy, pb21, perth seagull, PILTDOWN MAN, Ratso2005, sparkie, studio150, Sussexscots, The grove, The Lemming Stomper, The Orange Seagull, The Wizard, Train Spotter, Uncle Spielberg, wallington seagull, Was not Was, Whoislloydy, Wozza, wunt be druv

Well played! :clap2:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Officially postponed.

Season finished I reckon, although they might try to squeeze in Man City v Burnley, and Everton v Liverpool and instruct VAR to ensure the 'right' results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here