Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you saw Albion win an away league game in the top 2 tiers ?

Jul 13, 2012
Watford is my first away game this season. After witnessing some shocking performances last season and spending thousands of pounds then was going to give away grounds a miss this season. After our summer signings then I'm back on the road so Watford is my first port of call :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I've seen 5 of our last 6 away wins :clap2: - only missed Bristol City due to work f***ing me around.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Burnley

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Peterborough, last year went to Leicester, Birmingham, Southampton, Coventry, Peterborough(first goal of the season), Liverpool, Doncaster and Forest.

So to conclude 1 win, and two very disappointing draws and a 0-0!!

Hoping for better this year starting with Watford and Millwall :D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Pompey last season. Followed by quite a few defeats.

el punal

I pick and chose my away league games (usually about 5 or 6 a season) - last season I went to 8 away league matches and didn't see the Albion win a game.

I've just had a little look back at our away games and I am ashamed to say that the last time I can actually state I was at an Albion away win , when we were in the top two tiers of English footie, was at Palace season 1980 -81 ! (3-0) - I know it's terrible and I missed the recent wins at Palace & West Ham. Can anyone beat that in the shame stakes.

To make it worse I have a ticket for Watford next Tuesday :facepalm:

I'm afraid I might qualify for this one: Southampton v Albion Dec.1981. We won 2-0 and went 7th in old Div.1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here