Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is your partner expecting your child and are you going to Cardiff?

Some of my fish are due to give birth but I'm definitely going

LONDON GULL

Mar 23, 2004
Bedfordshire
My missus is due on 6th June - of course I'm going !! - but have scaled it down from a weekend to a day trip.....and I'll s**t myself every time the mobile rings !

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My wife is expecting our first child next week, so it looks like I wont be going to Cardiff :(

I know if I went to Cardiff, the selfish cow will probably go into labour that day!!

However much I love the Albion though, I have to say that my wife does come first on this occasion, how could I live with myself if I missed the birth of our fisrt born!!

POB76

Mar 28, 2004
Hove
My wife is expecting our first child on the 28th May grounds for divorse if I miss the game.
Still I have got my tickets sorted just praying now she dropes overthe next day or two or holds on till Monday
:censored: :censored: :censored: :shootself

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My missus isn't due til 5th August which mean sno worries for this weekend but I might miss the first game of next season

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
First baby due 18th June. I am going, but by myself so that I can make a quick getaway if I need to!

:angel:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My twin boys will be 8 months old on Tuesday, and they are a handful, but I'm still going to Cardiff !!

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Take her. You could become the father of a Welsh child.

:eek:

l wouldn't. Your child will never forgive you for that. Imagine having a Welsh passport for the rest of your life

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
If any of the babies are born on Sunday and we win promotion will they be christened with the names of all the team

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dear potential parents.

Why not name your children after one of the biggest Albion heroes of recent times?

I think "Tommy Mooney [insert surname here]" is a lovely name.

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:
Dear potential parents.

Why not name your children after one of the biggest Albion heroes of recent times?

:
' right post [insert name] ' is child cruelty i think :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here