When is your partner expecting your child and are you going to Cardiff?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some of my fish are due to give birth but I'm definitely going

LONDON GULL

Mar 23, 2004
Bedfordshire
My missus is due on 6th June - of course I'm going !! - but have scaled it down from a weekend to a day trip.....and I'll s**t myself every time the mobile rings !

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My wife is expecting our first child next week, so it looks like I wont be going to Cardiff :(

I know if I went to Cardiff, the selfish cow will probably go into labour that day!!

However much I love the Albion though, I have to say that my wife does come first on this occasion, how could I live with myself if I missed the birth of our fisrt born!!

POB76

Mar 28, 2004
Hove
My wife is expecting our first child on the 28th May grounds for divorse if I miss the game.
Still I have got my tickets sorted just praying now she dropes overthe next day or two or holds on till Monday
:censored: :censored: :censored: :shootself

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My missus isn't due til 5th August which mean sno worries for this weekend but I might miss the first game of next season

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
First baby due 18th June. I am going, but by myself so that I can make a quick getaway if I need to!

:angel:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My twin boys will be 8 months old on Tuesday, and they are a handful, but I'm still going to Cardiff !!

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Take her. You could become the father of a Welsh child.

:eek:

l wouldn't. Your child will never forgive you for that. Imagine having a Welsh passport for the rest of your life

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
If any of the babies are born on Sunday and we win promotion will they be christened with the names of all the team

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dear potential parents.

Why not name your children after one of the biggest Albion heroes of recent times?

I think "Tommy Mooney [insert surname here]" is a lovely name.

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:
Dear potential parents.

Why not name your children after one of the biggest Albion heroes of recent times?

:
' right post [insert name] ' is child cruelty i think :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports