Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are your lights going up ?.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Off to Eygpt tomorow for some winter sun, so they will have to wait till i get back, f*** me i cant wait to be sitting by the pool basking in temperatures of 82 f

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The same time as every year - the last Saturday before Christmas, so 20th December this year.

On Sunday just gone, which was fact fans officially the first Sunday of Advent.
So it was allowed, cos baby Jesus said so, kay?

I only put them up for mini-Rum of course, not for me, all for the boy, the boy loves Christmas see, all for the boy!

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
We tripped down to Asda on Saturday and purchaed a 4ft tree, lights, some tinsel, some baubles, some glittery reindeer and a star to put at the top of the tree for the princely sum of £14.93 :)

We're gonna put it up on Saturday evening after watching 4 Christmases at the flicks to get us in the festive spirit haha!

Need to get a bit creative now and dry out some orange slices to hang around the bottom of the tree to stop the cats thinking it's for their amusement! They hate citrus so this should stop them going near it!

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
i havent got any dustbins so what is the point of a fukin christmas tree? get pissed and thats my christmas solved thanks very much.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We tripped down to Asda on Saturday and purchaed a 4ft tree, lights, some tinsel, some baubles, some glittery reindeer and a star to put at the top of the tree for the princely sum of £14.93 :)

Hey big spender! 4FT? is that one of those ones that sit on the dashboards of fords? ;)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
we'll have a few outside lights, maybe. we always have real trees, i like the smell but have noticed in recent years the smell has got less and less.

the children wanted to decorate this past weekend, but their mother went and birthed a baby so that took precedence, maybe do it this weekend. i haven't seen if the christmas tree farm is even open yet nor what sort of trees they have for sale.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing

Hey big spender! 4FT? is that one of those ones that sit on the dashboards of fords? ;)

Haha! No! I might be skint but I do have standards y'know! :p

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Got Thursday off to do the Chrimble shopping so will probably be putting the lights and decs up too. Oh what a festive day it will be :xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here