Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are your lights going up ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The record around North Southwick was someone who put them up on the
21st November. There are quite a few sprouting up now. I think I will put up my festive decorations on Sunday 7th December.

A tasteful Asda artifical tree with lights. Some various baubles of different sizes and colours from the Pound Shop, garish tinsel from Woolworths and some lights from Sainsbury's Home Base at half price.

Its been shit year but I am bloody well going to have a jolly and festive Xmas season to make up for it.

When are your lights going up and do you have outside lights and a giant inflatable Santa ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Real or Artifical ?.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Tree being delivered tomorrow but lights and candles already illuminating Chez JCF here in deepest darkest Chiba. Band Aid is getting heavy rotation on the stereo. BY GOD DO I LOVE CRIMBO.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This thursday night apparantly after Birthday tea at Harvester for the mother in law.....the perfect evening surely... ?

Where are the xmas smilies ?.......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last year I landed Abu Dhabi on Christmas Day, thinking that after all these years I was finally in a place where Christmas would not be mentioned. However, I went through Passport Control and the Arab official smiled, stamped my passport AND WISHED ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS ! We both burst out laughing. Even the hotel there was playing carols in the foyer.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
went up last Saturday, well when you have three young kids, as soon as they see someone else's lights, you've got no chance in holding out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here