And whatever you do, don't come at it with an elastic band as it'll crap itself

Like this one did?

Crocodile-with-mans-arm-in-mouth-AFP-5446325.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And whatever you do, don't come at it with an elastic band as it'll crap itself
This is poor, it really won't. All this nonsense about an elastic band, as if a croc would let any animal get close to applying an elastic band (without some sort of tranquilliser being applied).

What you're doing is akin to me telling you that Lionel Messi is shìt because all you have to do is get on the pitch and tie his shoelaces together thus rendering his dribbling skills useless. Do you see the FLAW in this line of reasoning yet?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is poor, it really won't. All this nonsense about an elastic band, as if a croc would let any animal get close to applying an elastic band (without some sort of tranquilliser being applied).

What you're doing is akin to me telling you that Lionel Messi is shìt because all you have to do is get on the pitch and tie his shoelaces together thus rendering his dribbling skills useless. Do you see the FLAW in this line of reasoning yet?

Quite.

Apparently the Wolverine can be rendered harmless by tying it up as well - if you tranquilise it first. :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And the Wolverine storms back.

He must have had a secret elastic band on him.

It's certainly turning into an expectedly splendid contest befitting a final. Nothing is decided yet, both combatants know it's a marathon not a sprint. Although I expect the croc to EAT the wolverine overnight.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Whichever way this one goes, we can all agree that these are more worthy finalists than the bloody mantis shrimp.

******** mantis shrimp. FFS.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Here's some factual information about the Salt water crocodile when in combat with a Frenchman:

A Frenchman has managed to escape a saltwater crocodile that latched on to his head as he swam in Australia's Northern Territory.

Mr Galeran, a deckhand, said he kept punching the crocodile as it tried to roll and drown him.

"It went straight away to the top of my head and diving under the water he tried to do that spinning thing," he said. "I think I maybe scared him"

But he fought his way free and made it to the dinghy, and then back to shore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22244799

Salty old croc hardest animal my a***.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here's some factual information about the Salt water crocodile when in combat with a Frenchman:

A Frenchman has managed to escape a saltwater crocodile that latched on to his head as he swam in Australia's Northern Territory.

Mr Galeran, a deckhand, said he kept punching the crocodile as it tried to roll and drown him.

"It went straight away to the top of my head and diving under the water he tried to do that spinning thing," he said. "I think I maybe scared him"

But he fought his way free and made it to the dinghy, and then back to shore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22244799

Salty old croc hardest animal my a***.

If he'd wanted to eat him, he would have. Probably just didn't like GARLIC.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Here's some factual information about the Salt water crocodile when in combat with a shark:

Great video that shows the croc as being pretty ****ing hard. It takes the fight to the bigger beast in the bigger beasts natural habitat, batters the bigger beast and only loses because unlike the shark it can't breath under water so has to come up for air at which point the shark launches a desperate and cowardly last ditch attack. The croc is hard.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Team Croc

(in absence of the Orca :-( )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here