Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC IX: The FINAL***

Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It's over!

Sensational! Just sensational. What a final. Salt Water Crocodile wins and retains his title, the first time since WHC II that that has been achieved.

217 votes cast and if just two of them had been the other way it would be Wolverine celebrating.
The irony ...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Shit. This is what happens when you drink the night before and aren't there to support the side, sorry Team Wolverine, should have been 108-110 :(

Stumpy Tim

A wonderful final, though the croc campaign certainly struck dirty with no evidence of hardness provided at all - just a smear campaign. I think justice would be the release of 110 wolverines on the 110 that voted for the SWC. Well, taking second accounts into account more like 80.

#NotBitter

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A wonderful final, though the croc campaign certainly struck dirty with no evidence of hardness provided at all - just a smear campaign. I think justice would be the release of 110 wolverines on the 110 that voted for the SWC. Well, taking second accounts into account more like 80.

#NotBitter

I think you'll find they registered more second accounts than THAT. More like about 50 people voted Crocodile, whereas ALL the votes for the Wolverine are genuinely active users, actively activating and sorts around the place. Allegedly.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not really. He meant if two of those CAST had been the other way, it would have reversed things. If you and Lord B had read the clear instructions and voted in time, the snow badger would still have lost 110-109 :thumbsup:
I am capable of basic mathematics. I thought the reference to "just two" [votes being crucial] was ironic.

And how do you know we were the only people misled about the end time? There may well have been other Wolverine voters disenfranchised.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am capable of basic mathematics. I thought the reference to "just two" [votes being crucial] was ironic.

And how do you know we were the only people misled about the end time? There may well have been other Wolverine voters disenfranchised.

Hehe. I doubt it. I reckon most would have read the instruction "This poll closes on 10.02.16 at 15.49pm" to mean that it would close at 15.49pm, rather than four o'clock.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Champion once more!!

I would love to see a champion vs. champion for 'all the belts' Polar Bear vs. Croc battle as a Summer special event.

Stumpy Tim

[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] celebrating this afternoon

292F9D9400000578-3102860-image-a-5_1432922535132.jpg

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Sanity and good judgement prevails - the saltie munches the ridiculous furry badger thing....

Hehe. I doubt it. I reckon most would have read the instruction "This poll closes on 10.02.16 at 15.49pm" to mean that it would close at 15.49pm, rather than four o'clock.

This really.

Just how thick must you be to not get that right?

Probably thick enough to vote for the badger wearing a onesie I suppose.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can't understand why chicken hasn't won this hands down already - he only has to cough and the whole world shits itself!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Correct result. Well done to a proper hard *******.

Furry munchkin supporters claiming foul play need to go and have a word with themselves.

Badger, Sun Bear, mini wolf. Do one, the CROC is HARD!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Glad the croc won. it's a modern day dinosaur ffs. That said, I couldn't be arsed to vote for it with my 2nd and 3rd accounts.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Come Christmas will SWC be having a pre-season, somewhat half arsed, dust up with Polar Bear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here