WHC IX: The FINAL***

Hardest Beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How come the poll closed EARLY?

Foul play, obviously.
I was about to vote Wolverine (at 15.57). This poll has no validity and will have to be started again from scratch.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Hugh-Jackman-The-Wolverine-2013-640x400.jpg

wolverine-cat-xmen-origins.jpg

Common sense prevailed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was about to vote Wolverine (at 15.57). This poll has no validity and will have to be started again from scratch.

You and me, each.

Why wait until the last minute? If you were so convinced the weasel would be a worthy winner, you'd have voted sooner.

Well done team croc. It retains it's title.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Despite all the controversy surrounding the final result I would like to congratulate the OP/organiser for all his sterling efforts. :thumbsup: :clap2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's over!

Sensational! Just sensational. What a final. Salt Water Crocodile wins and retains his title, the first time since WHC II that that has been achieved.

217 votes cast and if just two of them had been the other way it would be Wolverine celebrating. Instead he and his fans are in the depths of despair.

Hugh-Jackman-Cries-During-60-Minutes-Interview_500x1000.jpg

He has nothing to be ashamed of. He's had an absolutely wonderful tournament and has achieved WHC history by defeating three former champions on his way to the final where he has lost by the slenderest of margins to the most successful active competitor in the tournament.

Congratulations to the S.W.C he is now only the second ever beast to have multiple titles to his name and is also the first beast since WHC II to retain his title. That is a phenomenal achievement and doesn't he know it, just look at him celebrating:

s-l300.jpg

Lets take a look at the scenes outside the stadium where tens of thousands of fans unable to get one of the 100,000 tickets inside the Animal Dome have gathered over the past 48 hours...

giants-win-world-series-2014-celebration-fan-turn-violent-gunshots-stabbing-set-on-fire-san-fran.jpg
_41868648_circusmaximus_ap.jpg

Bedlam, it's pure Bedlam out there. And who can blame them? We've just had one of the all time great match ups, not just in the history of WHC but in History full stop. The Spartans against The Persians at Thermopylae, D'Artagnan against Count Richelieu, Ali vs Foreman's Rumble in the Jungle, Rocky Balboa against Apollo Creed, Alien Vs Predator, the Chinese man against the Chinese Armies Tanks in Tianamen Square make space you have company in the Pantheon of all time great match ups- Wolverine vs Salt Water Croc, final WHC IX.

Lets go pitch side now for the closing ceremony where Elton John will be singing his specially penned tribute to this years champion:
4237594.jpg

Alls thats left to be said is thank you from all the competitors, form WHC H.Q and from myself, we'll see you next year for the celebratory tenth anniversary edition. 2017: WHC X. BE THERE!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I did say I'd be voting for the winner....

The yappy dog thing looks a bit like the hateful badger, so couldn't possibly win.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done to the prehistoric creature a trait it shares with the mosquito.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here