***WHC IX: Semi Final 1***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Team MOUSE. Wolverine is decent though, and it's a very strong semi final between two fine purveyors of HARD.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
attachment.php

Or..
attachment.php

Yes, it's a comic book character and a cartoon character. If I posted a picture of a CAKE and a TREE they'd be just as relevant to this battle.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The KEY difference between the cuddly badger and the wolverine is that the wolverine takes on things much bigger than them - and WINS.

The MOUSE is known to take on, and KILL, other rodents three times its size. How does it do this? By crushing in the back of their skulls, usually killing within ten seconds of initial attack. And then howling to celebrate. And then eating them.

TEAM MOUSE

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

The MOUSE is known to take on, and KILL, other rodents three times its size. How does it do this? By crushing in the back of their skulls, usually killing within ten seconds of initial attack. And then howling to celebrate. And then eating them.

TEAM MOUSE

Don't get me wrong. The mouse is a fabulous competitor, and definitely hard. The wolverine is harder though - he eats animals 5-10 times its size. Both are fine beasts

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
#TeamMouse

If a wolverine was NAMED something as gay as a mouse rather than the hard-sounding "wolverine", it would be getting thrashed. Unfortunately, over half of NSC appears to be getting it wrong.

Please remember, the mouse beat the great white shark in an earlier round. Hard.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Don't get me wrong. The mouse is a fabulous competitor, and definitely hard. The wolverine is harder though - he eats animals 5-10 times its size. Both are fine beasts

Wolverine doesn't have enough head-mentalness about it for me. Named after a wolf, yet doesn't even howl? Nah.

For fans of survival attributes too - the Grasshopper Mouse lives in temperatures ranging from below freezing to almost 50 degrees Celsius.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I want to vote Mouse, a feisty fellow with all the attributes you expect in this competition. BUT, the more you delve into the Wolverine, the animal with the devil in his eyes, installed into ancient legend, attacking beers, fighting wolves off their kills, I can't see past this ferocious furry monster...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here