Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX: Quarter final 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Trusting NSC with the WHCC is like trusting Fifa with the World Cup. Corruption is endemic.

The shrimp, a creature that apparently caused so much passion from anti badger voters (with multiple accounts) that it received a record number of votes in the 2014 final against the badger was so poorly thought of the following year that it lost to the seagull. The seagull was subsequently barred from this year's competition.

Echoing the stance that all nations should take to the World Cup, I will not take part until it is guaranteed clean.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
#teambadgerforlife

The third badgerista who posts after they've already voted.... the badger IS STILL LOSING, in case you haven't noticed. *sigh*

Instead of posting inanities on here, you should be rounding up supporters for your cause who will pitch in to vote for your preferred animal (even if it does look as hard as a constipated wombat) if needed. I can rely on seven voting for the mighty Thai Cloud Bear if needed. That's what you need *nods*

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just so I get this right, we know the badger is the hardest, but we're voting for the bear to wind up all those that love the badger, right?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just so I get this right, we know the badger is the hardest, but we're voting for the bear to wind up all those that love the badger, right?

Well, you're not, given you've already voted for the LOSING badger. #4.

Dontcha just love public polls?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here