Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's your most recent YouTube 'rabbit hole'?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MartijnDoolaard

This Dutch fella, his first channel he spent a good while riding around the world, and has now purchased two proper old cabins in the Italian Alps and is restoring them himself, relaxed watching, very educational handyman wise and some proper good cinematography, especially his drone work.

https://www.youtube.com/c/SAILINGintoFREEDOM

Plukky, an Ozzie on small yacht sailing around the world, mostly in the Caribbean now, but he is a complete shambles, no fancy boat, everything keeps breaking and he limps from place to place. BUT, he knows his shit, very good spear fishing, always hot Euro Girl backpackers on board, quality fish recipes, and a great way to learn how to sail and live on the cheap.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Urban climbing videos. I hate them but find them compelling. James Kingston is a good place to start - these guys (and it does always seem to be guys) break into places and climb stuff without ropes or any kind of harness. Like to the top of a crane on the roof of the tallest building in Shanghai. Then they hang one handed from the end dangling over the abyss. Insanity.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
For those into stadium builds...

Some cracking builds there, Everton's stadium is a bit like Spurs in the sense it has a bit of a wow factor! I do wonder though, how all these massive stadiums will look when football goes through a blip!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said elsewhere I'm a big fan of

I can't for the life of me remember the Japanese word that encompasses, calm, satisfying, relaxed etc, but that word is this channel.

At the moment I have one other

i likeable Geordie hand pulling lobster pots off the Cornish coast.
He has an unnerving knack of catching disabled creatures who are 1mm too small to land.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
BeardMeatsFood - The man is an eating machine

watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here