Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's your most recent YouTube 'rabbit hole'?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I would say 'I see your chiropractic joint cracking videos and raise you 'Dr Pimple Popper', but that would be incorrect.

I am very much lowering you to the good doctor. :lol:

I'm far too squeamish for fluids but a good spinal decompression i'll watch all day!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
4K UHD videos. I had no idea the format existed and how clear the picture is: looks like you could just walk into the video. I’ve enjoyed the historical kind, like this one:

And also silent, night-time tours of cities, like these:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm still chugging around America on AMTRAK.

Although I might have found the one that beats me.

LA - Seattle - Chicago - Texas - LA.

The YouTube film is 01:36:00

By virtue of the fact the journey is 6311 miles 14 states & ...

... 147 hours in duration.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This geezer though.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds

"If I was going to worship anybody it would be Joe Pesci. Joe Pesci looks like the kinda guy who gets things done"

RIP George, America needs you more than ever

I’m sure he’s looking down on us…

Genuinely though, I wasn’t familiar with the work of George Carlin but that was absolutely brilliant. Watched every second of it, and now in the spirit of this thread you’ve set me off on another YouTube rabbit hole.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I’m sure he’s looking down on us…

Genuinely though, I wasn’t familiar with the work of George Carlin but that was absolutely brilliant. Watched every second of it, and now in the spirit of this thread you’ve set me off on another YouTube rabbit hole.

Glad you enjoyed it. I'd never heard of him until I moved to the States and saw him on HBO one night and was hooked. He's not as well known as some other American stand ups like Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior and Robin Williams but I like his take on some subjects. Religion is still taboo in the States but he just rips into it.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I love Shaun Attwood's prison stories and real crime podcasts

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he is/was brilliant and told it how it is....a sad loss to America as it gave the like minded , over 55's one less branch to cling to.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Idiots in cars.
It's truly staggering how badly some people drive and mind boggling as to how some of these accidents even happen.

And then there's these morons. Rich kids in supercars they can't handle.

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Always seems to have a sports theme with me. During the first lockdown I watched pretty much everything this guy did because of having done kayaking and the Beachy Head marathon in autumn 2019. He also makes and cooks stuff though - this is his most inspiring "thing" I think. Mad Australian alert.

And of course Copa 90

But the video "thing" I've enjoyed the most recently was just a TV series that I missed on telly and therefore caught up on iPlayer - the Gods of Snooker story about Alex Higgens, Steve Davis, Jimmy White and the Matchroom Mob. For a man of my age it was........................nos talgic.

If you like a sport themed rabbit hole then there’s a lad from Worthing called The Hardest Geezer who is planning the single most insane thing I have ever heard.

I would say he has absolutely 0 chance of completing it but then again this a bloke who ran from Asia to London; got to London and decided he might as well run home to Worthing to finish it off. Either way, the handful of videos he’s uploaded are a good watch and he’s worth subscribing too now just to see how he copes with his next adventure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If you like a sport themed rabbit hole then there’s a lad from Worthing called The Hardest Geezer who is planning the single most insane thing I have ever heard.

I would say he has absolutely 0 chance of completing it but then again this a bloke who ran from Asia to London; got to London and decided he might as well run home to Worthing to finish it off. Either way, the handful of videos he’s uploaded are a good watch and he’s worth subscribing too now just to see how he copes with his next adventure.

This looks a top tip. Cheers :thumbsup: - I love shit like that (as in watching other people do it. I've done three marathons and a bunch of white water rafting and canyoning but that's my limit. In comparison it's like recounting your pub football stories in front of Lewis Dunk).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]8Y4IgIe7bnk[/yt]

I find these confrontations weirdly addictive to watch. I think this holier-than-thou "Mikey" is a bit of a prick at times tbh, but all the cyclists worship him obvs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here