whats the f***ing point

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gullet said:
The Streets were utter cack. Sounded like a bad night in the karaoke bar!!!:nono:

I thought exactly the same...couldn't believe how shite they were.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
tommy boy said:

Complete and utter cack. What exactly is the point in that dross?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
People who think the Brits are bad now obviously have short memories. Lest we forget, it's only a short while since Phil "Twat" Collins and Annie "Don't Fancy Yours Much" Lennox used to clean up year after year after year...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
in the music sense i am old it seems as i dont get snoopy doggy thing,,so nmh,at 47 you like that kinda shite,well good for you:p

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Drumstick said:
I dont see why The darkness didnt get even nominated this year, and i cant belive The Streets got so many awards and that U2 got none!

What did they do in 2004? Hideously overrated IMHO.

2004 was an amazing year for British Music though.

Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Snow Patrol could all have won best album and group if it wasn't for the fact that they were competing against each other.

Joss Stone's music , which I thought was pretty good in the first place, grows on me more and more. And she is FIT as to boot,

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
South Yarra Seagull said:
going to see the Scissors and Mylo at one day festival in Melbourne on Sunday, also DJ Format, who is apparently from God's Own City....???? ANyone ?????

Yes indeed, he lived here for a while. Now lives in London.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Referee87 said:
what song was it that snoop dogg sang empire ? got his album it is pretty good but i spose its everyone tastes eh ? :)

Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Williams
What’s My Name/Drop It Like It’s Hot

snoop261.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trufflehound said:
People who think the Brits are bad now obviously have short memories. Lest we forget, it's only a short while since Phil "Twat" Collins and Annie "Don't Fancy Yours Much" Lennox used to clean up year after year after year...

Good point, well made :clap:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
U2 shouldn't be ABLE to win a Brit Award due to one major problem - they're NOT BRITISH.

Don't ask me how they've been nominated and won so many times.

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
What is the point of the Bedingfields??Am i the only one who thinks Keane write the kind of songs that makes Britian great?Angels great track but best of the last 25 years?Give me"there is a light that never goes out"by the Smiths anyday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports