Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whats the f***ing point

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
watching the brits,great year for british music,and great new acts joss stone,scissor sisters but what the f*** is all that snoop doggy dog all about!!,what a load of twaddle,maybe im getting old but that is pure turnoff music,rant over.if you can understand more than 3 words in the whole song would be good shite shite shite:censored:

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Take a deep breath, give up on pop music and listen to something decent..

New Order (New album due)
Depeche Mode
The Smiths
Pink Floyd

That's to get you started.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Sorry to be on the other side but I would far rather listen to Snoop than any more Scissor Sisters.

Though admittedly I have absoltely no idea who won what at the Brits, or for that matter why Snoop Dogg was even there. He isn't British for fucks sake

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
new order,depeche mode been their done it,joss stone great,scissor sisters feel good tunes,but someone explain that snoopy shite,hope my son doesnt get into all that crap,cant see the point.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Bluejuice said:
Sorry to be on the other side but I would far rather listen to Snoop than any more Scissor Sisters.

Though admittedly I have absoltely no idea who won what at the Brits, or for that matter why Snoop Dogg was even there. He isn't British for fucks sake
do you understand it then!!cause i cant:(

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Scissor Sisters female vocalist had only just finished going on about how she owed a debt to women like Siouxsie Sioux who didn't flash their asses to get where they did in music... then on comes Snoop surrounded by loads of skimpily dressed girls shakin' their booty and him rapping about pimps etc.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ah so that what the song was about:nono: ,as you say each to your own,but please,bet your a youngun

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I dont see why The darkness didnt get even nominated this year, and i cant belive The Streets got so many awards and that U2 got none!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here