Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Michael Jackson done now? Speculate here (allegedly)...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LBF - I don't give a shite just don't want you to go over the top mate.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Gareth Glover said:
LBF - I don't give a shite just don't want you to go over the top mate.

Not going over the top, You wanted a debate and think you are right so decided to give my version on events on what I've read about the court case on sky and in the papers.

Jackson Gave him $14 million because if it went to court the lad would of said what happend and what he saw, Jackson knew he could give the court details that only the boy could know, Then the court would make a court order for Jackson to take a medical check to see if the boy was telling the truth. Jackson then knew his dark side was out and decided to settle out of court as he knew it would ruin him for good.

You lot started this sick thread so don't have a go at me because I'm right and your wrong.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wouldn't go as far as call him a responsible parent - not after dangling a minor over a hotel balcony ???

Albion Rob

I think you'll find GG that LBF would actually be done for libel as it is the written word, slander comes from the spoken word.

Just to add my bit, that Jordy lad may have grabbed the cash and may have been coerved into stitching Jackson up, but at the end of the day if Jacko did interfere with him then he is f***ing scum.

Interestingly, if these allegations were made against an average bloke in Brighton, Eastbourne or Hastings, I have no doubt that they would have their lives threatened and have dog shit posted through their doors. Don't give me the bollocks about 'he only trusts kids' because it is my understanding that a lot of paedos were treated badly as little ones either sexually abused or physically attacked, they probably only trust kids too. It is only because we have a decent insight into Jackson's life that we even give his story the time of day. The bloke has had a bloody hard life for someone so rich, in fact he has basically had no life, but it amazing that people will trot out lines to defend him when if it was a bloke from Hampden Park, Moulscoomb or St Leonards they would be screaming for him to be strung up.

I think it's best if we wait and see how it all turns out - just off to watch News At Ten...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I think he bums little boys.

I am glad that issue is cleared up then

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Think you'll find it was $14 million ( £8,224,741.81 ), Now if I didn't do anything wrong, Fecked if I would pay that.

Jacko actually coughed up $22m - $1m each to Jordy's parents, and $20m paid to JC himself, the last installment supposed to have been paid in 1998, but all held in a trust.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
filthy said:
leave him alone!! at the end of the day he has brought out some good tunes in the past!!

Definitely. Charles Manson wrote some pretty good tunes too!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a carrier bag?

One is made of plastic and is a potential risk to children. The other carries groceries.

It's great being able to drag out these old jokes on a regular basis
:rolleyes:

Gareth Glover said:
The fact that he is assumed a pedo by the likes of you because he " cares " about children and holds their hands and offers them gifts etc says a lot more about you and the world in general than Jackson himselff I am afraid.

Nah, I think it's the fact that a child could pick him out of a line-up of naked men by identifying his penis that sorta makes one 'slightly suspicious' - or does having hits make him above scorn?
Perhaps Gary Glitter wasn't hip enough any more to get away with it, or didn't have $6 mil to keep the girl quiet.

Either they BOTH "care about children" or they are a couple of weirdo pedos - which is it?

Personally, after a quick chat with a police person who worked on the case, I tend to believe Jackson to be out and out guilty of kiddy-fiddling. The kid identified his plonker, and that fact was leaked to the press before the case was withdrawn. Now really, would anyone of us, accused of such a heinous crime, pay loads to make it go away - if we were innocent?

I should fuckin' coco !!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
filthy said:
totally agree, leave him alone!! at the end of the day he has brought out some good tunes in the past!!

Absolutely.

The trouble with the world is they WANT him to be guilty. It doesn't matter to a lot of people that he actually isn't guilty. People hate the truth and would rather knock the guy as it's easier to do that...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Jam The Man said:
Absolutely.

The trouble with the world is they WANT him to be guilty. It doesn't matter to a lot of people that he actually isn't guilty. People hate the truth and would rather knock the guy as it's easier to do that...

How do you know for sure that he is not guilty? Why would an innocent man pay millions of dollars to keep people quiet? It doesn't make sense to me-I would fight my corner until I had no money left to clear my name. Regardless of how much money I had there is absolutely no way I'd pay anybody quiet money if I was innocent.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bwian said:
How do you know for sure that he is not guilty? Why would an innocent man pay millions of dollars to keep people quiet? It doesn't make sense to me-I would fight my corner until I had no money left to clear my name. Regardless of how much money I had there is absolutely no way I'd pay anybody quiet money if I was innocent.

How do you know for sure that he IS!?

I am a massive fan, granted. But 9 years ago I just HAD to find out as much as I could about the allegations as I could, as there was no way I could carry on being such a fan if I felt the allegations were true. I read absolutely bucket loads of evidence against him, from the press, newspapers, books. The so-called 'damning' evidence was non-existant. Even the Santa Monica Police admitted that the descriptions offered by the apparent victim of his genitalia was wholly inaccurate. What happened? The press devoted a 'sunspot' sized apology towards Jackson to stop them being sued.

The reason he shelled out $14m was he was advised to either do that or face proceedings that might last 7 years. I know someone who has just been subjected to 2 years of similar allegations, and the pressure almost killed her.

The final point is about Lisa Marie Presley. Here is a woman who does NOT need money, so she couldn't be the subject of a pay off! So why would a woman place herself in a position whereby her 2 children were near such a person. As a father myself, I believe there is no way a parent would have their children anywhere near such a guy, however much money was offered.

Yeah you are right...I do not know for sure that he isn't guilty. But at least I have made the effort to try to find out information to make an informed decision. Unfortunately the majority are naiive enough to believe the easy possibility.

Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen doesn't make it factual.

Last edited:

ukade

Oct 7, 2003
Ok he may be strange and stuff but you cant take it away from the guy that he is bigger than any other solo artists apart from Elvis.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Jam The Man said:
How do you know for sure that he IS!?

I am a massive fan, granted. But 9 years ago I just HAD to find out as much as I could about the allegations as I could, as there was no way I could carry on being such a fan if I felt the allegations were true. I read absolutely bucket loads of evidence against him, from the press, newspapers, books. The so-called 'damning' evidence was non-existant. Even the Santa Monica Police admitted that the descriptions offered by the apparent victim of his genitalia was wholly inaccurate. What happened? The press devoted a 'sunspot' sized apology towards Jackson to stop them being sued.

The reason he shelled out $14 was he was advised to either do that or face proceedings that might last 7 years. I know someone who has just been subjected to 2 years of similar allegations, and the pressure almost killed her.

The final point is about Lisa Marie Presley. Here is a woman who does NOT need money, so she couldn't be the subject of a pay off! So why would a woman place herself in a position whereby her 2 children were near such a person. As a father myself, I believe there is no way a parent would have their children anywhere near such a guy, however much money was offered.

Yeah you are right...I do not know for sure that he isn't guilty. But at least I have made the effort to try to find out information to make an informed decision. Unfortunately the majority are naiive enough to believe the easy possibility.

Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen doesn't make it factual.

I didn't say that I thought he was/is guilty. Only a few people truly know that.

Personally I don't like the man or his music, believe that he definitely has a few cards missing from his deck and has an unhealthy obsession with kids.

My main point is that if I found myself facing allegations of the magnitude that he is there is no way I'd pay somebody to keep quiet and I would spend the rest of my days clearing my name. Your friend is in a different position financially and therefore was under severe pressure to clear her name. MJ on the other hand has more money than he could ever spend, never needs to record again (please God) and therefore is ideally placed to fight to clear his name. What the hell is 7 years verses the rest of a lifetime of allegations?

If he is innocent then I hope he clears his name once and for all. If he's guilty then I hope that he gets all that he deserves-and that is no different to how I feel about all people accused of child abuse.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
One thing I will say for paedophiles, they certainly know how to bang out a great tune!

Coooooooooome on! Coome on!
Coooooooooome on! Coome on!
Coooooooooome on! Coome on! Come on!

bab bab bab baaaaaaa.....

:flameboun

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bwian said:

My main point is that if I found myself facing allegations of the magnitude that he is there is no way I'd pay somebody to keep quiet and I would spend the rest of my days clearing my name. Your friend is in a different position financially and therefore was under severe pressure to clear her name. MJ on the other hand has more money than he could ever spend, never needs to record again (please God) and therefore is ideally placed to fight to clear his name. What the hell is 7 years verses the rest of a lifetime of allegations?

If he is innocent then I hope he clears his name once and for all. If he's guilty then I hope that he gets all that he deserves-and that is no different to how I feel about all people accused of child abuse.

And so say all of us.. I agree that everyone subject to such allegations SHOULD go before a jury, as I believe in the justice system, and I can see your point totally about the pay off... but money aside, the torment of 7 years worth of agro is unthinkable.

As a fan it's bloody annoying more than anything. I would never knock another person just for not liking his music, my musical spectrum is too resoectful to do that... I just want to see justice done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here