Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Michael Jackson done now? Speculate here (allegedly)...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While the subject matter is obviously very serious, I have found aspects of this thread highly amusing. Picking out Jackson's johnson in a genitalia ID parade - only in America. And the key question - was it white or black? Just how far has he gone with the whole pigmentation thing? I say lock him and Uri Geller up together and throw away the key.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I think the whole "settle out of court" stuff shouldn't be allowed after it has lready gone to court! It makes a whole mochary of the system and ties up court time for people who are actually interested in justice rather than making a quick buck!

What gives the prosecution the right to choose if someone is guilty or not? By taking a payoff they are effectively saying. "Give me some cash and we'll drop the whole thing". Which in turn means they've decided to drop the charges. In which case they should then be prosecuted for wasting police and court time! once you have made your allogation the matter should be out of your hands until the Jury has made it's desision. Only a Judge should be able to to throw a case out! Not the prosecution. What is to stop me accusing someone rich and famous of raping me! Then half way through the case say "Actually, I think I'll drop he charges" That person's name will have been dragged through the mud and I would walk away to sell my 'story' to the papers etc.

It's just wrong I tell ya!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
But that is because they didn't settle out of court and decided to lear their names! A lot of celebs would rather settle out of court rather than face the bad press!

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
David M said:
New album out? New police investigation? Back in the papers?
(hint, hint)

Good point. Just what I was thinking.
They say no publicity is bad publicity. I believe that during the last set of allegations, his record sales actually increased. I'm not saying that Wacko has instigated this whole thing himself, but I wouldn't put it past somebody who has an interest in his record sales.

On another point, it winds me up when people say 'I reckon he did it' based purely on what they have read in the papers. Suddenly, your average Sun reader becomes judge, jury, and executioner - and that I don't believe in.
I don't have a problem with people having their own opinions on things as they are bound to, but when they just follow the press like sheep and jump on the back of something that is just selling newspapers, it makes you wonder how small these people's minds really are. Can anyone actually think for themselves anymore?
All we know is what we are spoon fed by those who like to hype up the merest glimmer of a good story. Who are we to decide, when all the evidence we have is sensationalised anyway?

Having said that, Jackson's a damn freak. Skin disease my arse! Plastic surgery and bleach more like. What's the point? He hasn't looked human since the 'Off The Wall' cover, and hasn't made a good record since the 'Bad' album. I'll give him this much though, his music was damn good up to that point. Shame he's lost his mind since then.

Last edited:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Sonic said:
Good point. Just what I was thinking.
They say no publicity is bad publicity. I believe that during the last set of allegations, his record sales actually increased. I'm not saying that Wacko has instigated this whole thing himself, but I wouldn't put it past somebody who has an interest in his record sales.

On another point, it winds me up when people say 'I reckon he did it' based purely on what they have read in the papers. Suddenly, your average Sun reader becomes judge, jury, and executioner - and that I don't believe in.
I don't have a problem with people having their own opinions on things as they are bound to, but when they just follow the press like sheep and jump on the back of something that is just selling newspapers, it makes you wonder how small these people's minds really are. Can anyone actually think for themselves anymore?
All we know is what we are spoon fed by those who like to hype up the merest glimmer of a good story. Who are we to decide, when all the evidence we have is sensationalised anyway?

Having said that, Jackson's a damn freak. Skin disease my arse! Plastic surgery and bleach more like. What's the point? He hasn't looked human since the 'Off The Wall' cover, and hasn't made a good record since the 'Bad' album. I'll give him this much though, his music was damn good up to that point. Shame he's lost his mind since then.

I agree about the publicity, however surely there has got to be a better way of getting some.
This sort of publicity could end his career.......................
Look at Barrymore, not convicted of anything but won't ever work in this country again.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Locky said:
Apparently the parents of the 12 year old boy have stated that money will not buy him out of this one.....they are not intrested in money, Its justice they want.

Which leads me to suspect there just might be an element of truth in this.

On the other hand, you wouldn't expect them to come out and say "It's money we want, we're not interested in justice"? It's all about apperances.

To the people who describe Jackson as a loving father: Come on, they are not even his kids! How many black men [some on this board may be too young to remember that Jackson used to be black] do you know with blond haired, white children?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Locky said:
It would seem a warrant for his arrest has been issued..........................ermmmm for all you wacko lovers its not looking good.

He was arrested last time, and interrogated, strip searched et al. It'll be the same result without a shadow of evidence - like before.

Albion Rob

US Seagull said:

To the people who describe Jackson as a loving father: Come on, they are not even his kids! How many black men [some on this board may be too young to remember that Jackson used to be black] do you know with blond haired, white children?

Bloody funny paragraph :lolol: :D :) :jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
US Seagull said:
How many black men [some on this board may be too young to remember that Jackson used to be black] do you know with blond haired, white children?

Good point.???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
regardless of Wackos innocence or guilt . . .. the whole world knows that its highly possible he cant keep his fingers in his own pockets . . . . . . .so if parents are so concerned about the welfare of their children . . . .to the point that they'll drag through the courts . . . .why the F*ck let them go and play at Wierdy wonderland ??????

its got to be, either to try and make some money, or B. to try and makes lots of money.

is there any other reason ???

I bet they're Atourney is Lionel Hux from the Simpsons

:lolol:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
zefarelly said:
regardless of Wackos innocence or guilt . . .. the whole world knows that its highly possible he cant keep his fingers in his own pockets . . . . . . .so if parents are so concerned about the welfare of their children . . . .to the point that they'll drag through the courts . . . .why the F*ck let them go and play at Wierdy wonderland ??????

its got to be, either to try and make some money, or B. to try and makes lots of money.

is there any other reason ???

I bet they're Atourney is Lionel Hux from the Simpsons

:lolol:

I think you might have hit the nail on the head there. With all the rumors and speculation that has been flying around Jackson for years now you'd think parents would think twice before sending their kids to Neverland. Unless they figure $10 million is worth having their son gropped for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here