Whats an infraction?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I got on for implying that the St. James' s street area was full of faggots.

Just to go off topic slightly. Did HansKray Fan club ever get his moderating rights removed for his bullying of Hove Born and bred?

I'd ban hunting,well i would not,cause i feel we should not have our heritage taken from us,yet i would ban hunting because i love nature and Mr fox...... :lolol: perhaps a stern word,followed by a yellow if required.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Did HansKray Fan club ever get his moderating rights removed for his bullying of Hove Born and bred?

Well he certainly bottled this one.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
For anyone that didn't see it before it was removed. Husky basically said that if he saw CMS hobbling along the road on his crutches he would run him down in order to stop him playing for the Albion again this season.

Bloody disgusting.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well he certainly bottled this one.

Want to run that by me? When the post in question was reported, EVERY mod received an email. One mod issued an infraction while all others choose not to act, and that constitutes bottling it? Okay

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
An mere infraction for someone threatening to cripple one of our players certainly sounds like bottling it.

Husky a friend of yours then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Benefit of the doubt. If it makes you feel any better, the infraction points do tot up. One more infraction for the poster in question will trigger an automatic ban.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I here Husty got a warning, no idea who this Husky fellow is.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Benefit of the doubt. If it makes you feel any better, the infraction points do tot up. One more infraction for the poster in question will trigger an automatic ban.

So if the thread was so harmless why remove it?

And no, it doesn't make me feel any better, but perhaps it salves your conscience after such a pathetic error of judgement.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So if the thread was so harmless why remove it?

And no, it doesn't make me feel any better, but perhaps it salves your conscience after such a pathetic error of judgement.

It didn't say it was harmless, but nor did I remove it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

So you didn't think he was saying he would drive his car into Macca to make sure he was really out for the season------------look at yourself:ffsparr:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I here Husty got a warning, no idea who this Husky fellow is.

Don't flatter yourself that I can be bothered to remember your name. I think the least you could do now would be to apologise.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Don't flatter yourself that I can be bothered to remember your name. I think the least you could do now would be to apologise.

Wouldnt count on it darling. Go and have a go at some fans standing up you ******. :tosser:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Wouldnt count on it darling. Go and have a go at some fans standing up you ******. :tosser:

Looks like the infraction worked wonders then.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Looks like a personal attack to me, but I'm guessing he will get the benefit of the doubt again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports