Votes: 184 66.7%
  • knocked out ASAP and finish 10th

Votes: 92 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
How anybody could not choose winning the cup and still staying up is beyond me? Glory, silverware, followed by a tilt at europe? No lets go for higher mid table obscurity. To grow the club we need to if not win things then at least be seen competing for prizes. Winning the league is a pipedream, but winning an FA or League Cup while still bloody difficult is not impossible a few have managed that. It may be a few years away or a century but surely it has to be an aspiration at least?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Finishing 10th would be worth a lot of prize money to the club.

It would make us a more attractive proposition to future signings, be they established players or kids at youth level.

It would be a sign of progress as a football club and something to make other clubs sit up and take notice.

The cup final will be at an empty Wembley: I just couldn't get overly excited about the occasion, even if I guess it would be decent to have a major trophy in the cabinet.

I'll settle for an honourable defeat somewhere along the road to Wembley this time round, significant progress in the League, and winning the cup next season when we can all go, and then have a massive parade in Brighton afterwards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’d HATE us to win the FA Cup with no fans. That would be horrendous, purely from a selfish point of view.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'll settle for an honourable defeat somewhere along the road to Wembley this time round, significant progress in the League, and winning the cup next season when we can all go, and then have a massive piss-up in Brighton afterwards.

Fixed that for you

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Win a trophy. That’s what footballs about not finishing 10th rather than 17th. We play in the same division next season again regardless.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
alot of selfish bar stewards on here

I only want to win the Cup if I am there :tantrum:

at least your honest :thumbsup:

You don’t think it would be massively shit without fans? Be far less meaningful. Occasions like that are all about the fans.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Football is about winning trophies.

We will eventually get relegated, but even in 50 years time, we could look back and say we won the FA Cup.

AND A EUROPEAN TOUR

(and triangle corner flag)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No brainer - stay up and win a trophy. Pointless poll.

Now, if you’d asked ‘18th and win the cup’ it would have been more interesting

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Let’s win the cup. Finishing 17th is fine, so long as it’s by about 10 points please ( to avoid last day nerves etc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here