What would have been a good day

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
ended up being f***ed over by twats. Twats everywhere.

Met Police. 20 of them stopping (8 yes 8) teenagers befor searching them for weapons while loads of other Brighton fans walked past, Me and my mates are 14-16 but yet the police thought we might be so HELL BENT ON DESTRUCTION that they searched through bags of Crisps for knifes. When we complained we were told "welcome to London." They looked upset when they didn't find anything on us. Fuckwits all of em.

The Ref and Lino were idiots, yes we should of taken our chances but we should have had 3 goals by half time as Murray was onside and we had a stonewall penalty turned down.

Leyton Oreint F.C are twats. One of mt friend had purchased a ticket from the club shop, the rest of us payed on the gate. My friend asked if he could sit with us, he is told he can put he has to pay £7 as they can't swap child tickets, only adult ones. He pays the £7 quid and was then refused entery by the man who he had given the money to. :shrug:

People who run trains are IDIOTS. The packed 9 carriage train i was on from London Victoria to Brighton was terminated at Haywards Heath. We were then forced onto another train. How many carriages did this train have? 4
9 f***ing carriages worth of people in 4 carriages. People couldn't f***ing move. 1 twat decided his dog needed a seat, so there went two seats. One for him and one for his f***ing SHITTY DOG. People decided it would be a good idea to keep the windows closed. Then the train stopped in the middle of nowhere for half an hour. Southern rail you are UTTER DICKHEADS.

But all of that doesn't matter because I saw....

Adam Woodyatt a.k.a IAN BEAL :ohmy::thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
why the f*** did you chose to mention the BEST part of that story at the end?

what was he like? did you speak to him?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Thats a long rant, how long did it take to type?

Everything else can be overlooked, but the trains were pathetic
but seeing Ian Beale made up for everything

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Didn't speak ti him just saw him.. he was shouting "Brad" repeatedly.

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
Hang on , was it actually him , because I just remember walking on a bit and not noticing whilst you lot were pissing yourselves :lol:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Wait, you are 14 and you have a mate who works for the club that confirmed Forster was thrown off the bus.:lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hang on , was it actually him , because I just remember walking on a bit and not noticing whilst you lot were pissing yourselves :lol:

Either that or a f***ing good look-a-like

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Me and my mate (17) were stopped on leyton high street too earlier by two police officers under section 60. Only 2 of us, and we were both drinking coke :lol: but still required to stand around for 10 minutes and be body searched, have all our details taken and then given a letter with all of our own details given back to us :wozza:! Worst thing was the entire high street frowning at us as if we had done somethin wrong!
Agreed it was a stone wall pen (and red card) for us, and the ref and lino were poor, but still enjoyed it!
Oh and as a qualified referee, surely as kuipers never picked the ball up and had it under control, nothing is wrong? Or do i need to re-do my course? :lol:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Me and my mate (17) were stopped on leyton high street too earlier by two police officers under section 60. Only 2 of us, and we were both drinking coke :lol: but still required to stand around for 10 minutes and be body searched, have all our details taken and then given a letter with all of our own details given back to us :wozza:! Worst thing was the entire high street frowning at us as if we had done somethin wrong!
Agreed it was a stone wall pen (and red card) for us, and the ref and lino were poor, but still enjoyed it!
Oh and as a qualified referee, surely as kuipers never picked the ball up and had it under control, nothing is wrong? Or do i need to re-do my course? :lol:

:nono: You don't HAVE to give your details to ANYONE.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

Id say yes!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Did they say to you that you looked exactly the same as the lads who caused trouble there last year.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Fair enough. I believed that kuipers was allowed to touch the ball with his hands, but not pick it up (ie 2 hands on ball in full control). My mistake.

The ONLY time a goalie can handball a backpass is if its stopping a definate goal. i.e Elphicks backpass is beating Kuipers and heading to the bottom corner and he finger tips it wide.

Having a touch and slipping infront of the striker isnt a good enough reason.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Wait, you are 14 and you have a mate who works for the club that confirmed Forster was thrown off the bus.:lolol:

Sorry for knowing people who are older than me. :shrug:

Oh and i'm 15, 16 in a month :cool:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

ooh, he had shifty eyes and liked to shout Brad. :love:

MAYBE he was filming an episode in which someone called Brad arrives, forms a bond with Ian and then gets lost after watching a brilliant game of football between Orient and Brighton.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The ONLY time a goalie can handball a backpass is if its stopping a definate goal. i.e Elphicks backpass is beating Kuipers and heading to the bottom corner and he finger tips it wide.

Having a touch and slipping infront of the striker isnt a good enough reason.

I'm not entirely sure he can do that either - saw a game last year (Think it was a Sheff Wens game) where that exact thing happened and the ref gave an indirect free kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports