Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What will you be ‘panic buying’ tomorrow morning?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sainsbury's was pretty hectic at 630 this morn [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Bed linen.
I'm hoping to corner the market in the context of what appears likely to be a huge increase in local demand

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cycled along Western Road on tha way to work today and the queue for Waitrose went right round the corner right up Montpelier Road.

Good luck finding any Waitrose Essentials Quail Terrine any time past 12 today

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I don't blame the French or anyone in Europe that's feeling nervous about a shambles of an island that thinks it has a pandemic variant that transmits 70% more than the previous.
Exactly. Funnily enough, wasn't that the whole point of this Brexit malarkey, to take control of our borders etc.? The moment others do, with good reason, it's seen as an affront to us...

What's the phrase? "They want to eat their cake, and have it too" - or was that the Carry On version? :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’m aware France is stopping people from the UK from crossing into the territory but have the UK reciprocated or can people who are in France come into the UK?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’m aware France is stopping people from the UK from crossing into the territory but have the UK reciprocated or can people who are in France come into the UK?

Boris is still getting Brexit done. Nearly there.Yes they are allowed in as they do not have the mutant virus.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

They can. It isn't just the French. There are about 15 different countries refusing to allow ferries and flights from the UK.
The 48 hours is to get a Covid check and if negative, then people can travel.

Edit to add it isn't just European countries.

https://www.itv.com/thismorning/art...an-uk-flights-to-fend-off-new-covid-19-strain

[tweet]1340980274583269376[/tweet]

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Why would the UK reciprocate?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This has to stop. I've seen a lot of daft and divisive things written on NSC over the years, but there is no place for French bashing because of sheer British incompetence.

This. Who in their right mind can blame the French ffs? Only absolute morons

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given some of the other threads surprised no-one's mentioned Tenamen yet. Going to be quite a shortage in Sussex.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here