NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
475185B1-0B56-4351-A12E-4EDC50E89313.jpeg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A right little shit. If being over 6' tall can be called little. So probably a big shit is more accurate.

Fortunately matured. I'd be very aggrieved if my youngest daughter (16) went down my path. Fortunately she's a lot more mature and sensible than me (takes after the Mrs thank god). Eldest daughter had a couple of hairy moments but turned out really well.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bit gangly, thought I was well dressed, awful glasses, somehow managed to hold a conversation with the opposite sex but hardly God's gift to women, desperately insecure, desperate to get away from my parents, constantly distracted and frustrated, waiting for life to take off.

Today, I wear contact lenses and have a lovely wife.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Had just left home and moved to Brighton from Surrey and didn't know anyone. Very naïve, gangly, awkward, and far too trusting and eager to please, and far too self-critical with it. Didn't know what I wanted to do when I grew up but had a few things I knew I wanted to achieve, some of which was in the misguided belief it'd impress girls if I did.

30 years later I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up, and while I've been lucky to achieve a few of the things I wanted to I still have a huge sense of lack of fulfilment. Now heading into a full mid-life crisis fuelled by loss of purpose and a deep sense that I'm wasting what limited time I have. Obviously it's time to get a motorbike, have an affair, and try and recapture my youth in an utterly embarrassing and non-self aware way.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Had just left home and moved to Brighton from Surrey and didn't know anyone. Very naïve, gangly, awkward, and far too trusting and eager to please, and far too self-critical with it. Didn't know what I wanted to do when I grew up but had a few things I knew I wanted to achieve, some of which was in the misguided belief it'd impress girls if I did.

30 years later I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up, and while I've been lucky to achieve a few of the things I wanted to I still have a huge sense of lack of fulfilment. Now heading into a full mid-life crisis fuelled by loss of purpose and a deep sense that I'm wasting what limited time I have. Obviously it's time to get a motorbike, have an affair, and try and recapture my youth in an utterly embarrassing and non-self aware way.
You've missed some things off. A pony tail and a ridiculous tattoo where the taut muscle used to be.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
No self-confidence and a very pessimistic outlook on life for which I compensated by drinking too much. I made some lifelong friends at the time but I don’t know what they saw in me. Saved by ‘punk rock and Peter Ward’ to quote Attila.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here