Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What was your favourite goal from yesterday’s game against Newcastle?

Favourite goal against Newcastle - 20/3/21

• Trossard

Votes: 109 43.1%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 93 36.8%
  • Maupay

Votes: 51 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Trossards. It was a tough ball to bring under control and his first touch is excellent which is why I think it is a better goal than Welbecks (Neither defender should let them cut inside). I hope the 3rd gives Maupay a bit of confidence.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Maupay, not because it was the best but just so glad to see him score. Hopefully a confidence boost

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Welbeck's was my favourite.

Purley because I knew then the 3 points were ours.

Technically I think Trossard's was the best of the three, but tat wasn't the question posed.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I went for Maupay, after watching them all again this morning all 3 were good goals but I feel that Maupay has been swinging and missing at these balls for what seems like all season, finally connecting cleanly and not having it blocked by an opposing defender makes it all better. He hits it on the turn, about knee height when coming across his body.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Trossard's was the most important as I believed if we got the first goal then the 3 points would be ours. I was confident the momentum from it would be too much for Newcastle. But Welbeck's was the best strike of the 3.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Trossard's. For the quality of the aerial pass, how he controlled it, turned, found the space, and then curled the shot in.

Welbeck's was almost as good, but as he wasn't under any pressure when he received the ball from the long pass and controlling that pass was a lot easier, Trossard's just takes it for me.

Oh sod it I'm now saying all 3 as I just love it when we score. Trossard was great control and finish, welbeck's was well struck despite not being under pressure and Maupays as he got in between players perfectly to volley home from closer range. He's tried to do that a few times and just been crowded out or miss hit and it'll do his confidence the world of good!��

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My favourite goal was not having to listen to any number of dweebs on radio 5 droning on and on about Newcastle on the 'Monday night club'.

Sadly my goal has not been achieved.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maupay.

Because a third felt like such a luxury, and also because he so badly wanted and needed it. Strikers feed off confidence. Hopefully that gives him some (plus he worked his nuts off all game, as he has done for several weeks).

Voted for the third, for EXACTLY these reasons, AND it featured the Groß turn. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here