What was your best ever Christmas present?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
091206boxedsets%20008.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cvn65-01.jpg

one of these christmasses I want this, but it cost £130 now

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I remember getting a Kevin Keegan tracksuit when I was about 7. I chuffin' loved it. It had "KK" emblazoned all down the arms and the outside of the legs. I also got a little Match of the Day game, which passed as computer technology. It was just little bulbs on a pitch, and you chose to pass or shoot on a little keypad, while your opponent chose to tackle or save. If you passed and he tackled, he won possession, but if you shot and he tackled, then ..... GOOOAAALLL! I just sat there in my tracksuit playing that forever.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sounds corny but the look on my sons face on Christmas morning when he checks to see if santa has had his mince pies and beer, and if the reindeer have had their carrots - then he unwraps his "special" pressie from Santa. The expression on his face is the best present every year.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nothing will ever surpass the excitement of when I was 5 and waking up to find a new bike in my room. Christmas day has always been a bit of a let down since then.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
A Super Striker set, circa 1973. It differed from Striker in having diving goalkeepers, instead of the upright keepers which could throw the ball.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
2600box.gif

Unwrapping this was pretty damn fine as well. Must have been about 1981/82 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports