Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your best ever Christmas present?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
:xmas: Mine was this

Scalextric_C812_3.jpg

The track was so big i could never lay it all out because our living room was too small.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One year I asked for a Chess computer but also needed a new bike. My parents said I could have just one, I chose the chess computer! But on the morning having unwrapped all my presents including the chess computer they wheeled in a brand new grifter, magic times.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
This

Attachments

• 800px-Big_trak_white_background.jpg
    800px-Big_trak_white_background.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 483

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3855687 said:
[YT]pFlcqWQVVuU[/yt]

I was the complete opposite when I got mine, I HATED it and refused to play it. I loved my trusty Snes and couldn't bare the thought of not playing it just because something better had come along. I actually had to be TRICKED in to watching my step dad play Mario Kart for me to consider giving it a go.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SEGA.Mega.Drive.jpg

got a Game Gear the year before getting this

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As a youngster , getting one of those chocolate selection stockings and making the chocolate bars last until January.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm well looking foward to my Heartland F.C shirt.

Signswonders280.jpg

:bowdown:

Everything good I own, I've saved up for myself. I don't get much for Christmas :(

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
we were pretty hard up when I was a kid.

one christmas santa brought me and my brother the arnold plamer pro-shot golf game, it was like a mimi golfer on the end of a golf club, and you pulled a lever on the handle and the little golfer swung the club and smashed the ball down the fairway.

never wanted anything else.

oh, and the stocking on the bed post was always an old sock with a satsuma in it. marvellous. jumpers for goalposts.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
game gears were f***ing brilliant

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On Boxing Day 1962 my then girlfriend told me her mum and dad were working at the local pub so I could go around and see her as she was babysitting her sisters and brothers. I did this but her mum and dad came home. He had a reputation as a hard man so I legged it out the back door then realised I had forgotten the present that she had given me a 1/2 bottle of Capt Morgan Rum so I had no choice but to go and knock the door and ask for it and thus meet her dad. I must say we grew to be the best of mates. Since that day having been married for 45+ years I dont think she has ever bought me another drink:laugh:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here