Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What songs to you HAVE to dance to (and maybe why if you can be arsed)

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
For me:

Out of Space - The prodigy
Injected with a Poison - Pragha Khan
Set me Free - N Trance
Binary Finary - 1998
Cypress Hill - Insane in the Membrane
I want you Back - Jackson Five.

plenty of others too.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
On holiday a couple of years ago we made a rule that we had to go and have a beer and a boogie to anywhere that was playing that Timberlake song 'Dance with me' (i think).

Other than that:

SL2 - On a ragga tip
Anything off Definitely Maybe

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I always rather enjoy a bit of a pogo to blurs parklife or indeed any bouncy indie pop tune form the 90s

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
On holiday a couple of years ago we made a rule that we had to go and have a beer and a boogie to anywhere that was playing that Timberlake song 'Dance with me' (i think).

Other than that:

SL2 - On a ragga tip
Anything off Definitely Maybe

Pissed dancing to on a ragga tip is hilarious when it gets to the well fast bit and everyone just goes totally mental. Superb

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
Pissed dancing to on a ragga tip is hilarious when it gets to the well fast bit and everyone just goes totally mental. Superb

Innit, in fact any song from that Era that starts off with a slow break and then drops into some' mental rave shit' is well funny! People seem to completely lose control of their arms.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Dick Knights Mum said:
Anything by Robbie Williams.

And I love a medley from Grease.

Wrong thread, this post should surely be in the refuse to dance to thread. SURELY

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Almost anthing from the nutty boys that are Madness

ONE STEP BEYOOOOOOOND

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
House of Pain - Jump around 'springs' to mind...

:bounce:

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
town called malice by the jam- fuckin love it, its just amazing and the bass line gets you moving.

am partial to bits of cheese from the 80s too, wake me up before you gogo springs to mind...ONLY WHEN SEVERELY OFF TITS

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
PVD - for an angel always gets me going vip at cream amnesia last year was mental

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lush said:
Sex Machine by James Brown ;)
#

"Can I count it off fella's"

Superb song...in my "top 5 alltime songs that Richie Morris will doubtlessly rubbish "

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Push It - Salt N Peppa.
I found myself pumping an imaginary woman at a club when they played this at some god-awful Enfield club in the mid 90s.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Careless Whisper.

When that sax starts up, who could possibly resist grabbing some pissed-up munter who'd been sitting there alone all night, dragging her to the dancefloor, and grinding a pre-pubescent semi-erect penis into her groin, slobbering into her ear, whilst grinning inanely over her shoulder at all your pissed up mates as they make obscene thrusting gestures at you both behind her back.

*sigh*

happy days.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
Careless Whisper.

When that sax starts up, who could possibly resist grabbing some pissed-up munter who'd been sitting there alone all night, dragging her to the dancefloor, and grinding a pre-pubescent semi-erect penis into her groin, slobbering into her ear, whilst grinning inanely over her shoulder at all your pissed up mates as they make obscene thrusting gestures at you both behind her back.

*sigh*

happy days.

:)

That was indeed an episode of Happy Days. You're confusing yourself with Potsy.

Easy 10 said:
Careless Whisper.

*sigh*

happy days.
Closing My eyes I could almost be in Busbys,happy days indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here