Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
that's fair enough and i'll respect and improve my actions in future. But could you stop referring to me as a women too now?

For 3 years this has been going on now. I've told you numerous amount of times that I'm a male. Rosa was never Falmer. I'm being honest.

Any chance you could give up on that now? Just read through the thread and see the amount of she/he comments. it's a bit over the top.

It's far from a silly little joke now. Especially as it's all based around my private information.

The words luck, pushing and your spring to mind.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The words luck, pushing and your spring to mind.

All I asked for was for the mod to stop referencing me as a women. He told me in private that he thought I were a women because of my email address.

It's been addressed but he continued to call me a women.

I'm only asking him to stop.

I'm hardly pushing it am I?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All I asked for was for the mod to stop referencing me as a women. He told me in private that he thought I were a women because of my email address.

It's been addressed but he continued to call me a women.

I'm only asking him to stop.

I'm hardly pushing it am I?

Nicely avoiding everything else you have falsely accused people of on this thread.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Enough, please. I've got to buy more pringles and Asda is twenty minutes away.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
inviting me to meet someone called Rosa in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester (who I will recognise by her pink hair and Shelter bib), cyberbullying,

Is that allowed? i sent you that in private.

That's really snide putting that on social forum of this size. You've taken it out on a girl who didn't want to get involved. Pink hair stands out. Well done for telling everyone where she works too and where she lives.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is that allowed? i sent you that in private.

That's really snide putting that on social forum of this size. You've taken it out on a girl who didn't want to get involved. Pink hair stands out. Well done for telling everyone where she works too and where she lives.

Another crack at irony, I must make an appointment with my doctor as my sides have split.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another crack at irony, I must make an appointment with my doctor as my sides have split.

Not at all. Rosa has to go to work now knowing there's aload of trolls on NSC obsessed with her, who now know where she works, where she lives and who she works for.

I don't think Rosa will feel comfortable about this at work tomorrow. She does Public relations.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not at all. Rosa has to go to work now knowing there's aload of trolls on NSC obsessed with her, who now know where she works, where she lives and who she works for.

I don't think Rosa will feel comfortable about this at work tomorrow.

Having just watched Educating The East End, there were a load of kids like you......

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

I don't think Rosa will feel comfortable about this at work tomorrow. She does Public relations.

Thankfully Rosa is miles away from the vast majority of trolls then.

Right gotta dash, I have a train to Manchester to catch.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Having just watched Educating The East End, there were a load of kids like you......

Thanks, no doubt they were probably smarter than me and more sane.

Still though. I wouldn't want to be rosa at work tomorrow. This should be addressed. Is it usual to give out this sort of information about ex users?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thankfully Rosa is miles away from the vast majority of trolls then.

Right gotta dash, I have a train to Manchester to catch.

This is my point. Joke or not. There is an obsession for her on here. How can a mod then put her personal info up?

Is everyone going to blame me for that too?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
hatstand.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks, no doubt they were probably smarter than me and more sane.

Still though. I wouldn't want to be rosa at work tomorrow. This should be addressed. Is it usual to give out this sort of information about ex users?

Go to bed and troll off, this is now turning into a very sick joke.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I hear The Overlook Hotel is looking for a winter housekeeper if you're interested?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

you told everyone this earlier in the thread, remember?

and now you've told us her role. :ffsparr:

hopefully she's probably a made up person, but i wouldnt be surprised if you are using the details of someone you've met in the past to create an imaginary friend, who may end up getting involved. i think that may even be your intention to draw someone in to this little game of yours, otherwise why carry on posting about the matter and giving more information?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here