Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
that's fair enough and i'll respect and improve my actions in future. But could you stop referring to me as a women too now?

For 3 years this has been going on now. I've told you numerous amount of times that I'm a male. Rosa was never Falmer. I'm being honest.

Any chance you could give up on that now? Just read through the thread and see the amount of she/he comments. it's a bit over the top.

It's far from a silly little joke now. Especially as it's all based around my private information.

Someones gotta do this!!.........Right.............Prove to me your not a woman!..

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Go to bed and troll off, this is now turning into a very sick joke.

It's not a joke. The mod has put out info about Rosa's job, workplace, uniform, hair colour and location whilst telling me how to behave on NSC.

Did you miss that bit?

Like I said, she's involved in public relations. Is that safe moderating?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Someones gotta do this!!.........Right.............Prove to me your not a woman!..

I can't work the washing machine.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is my point. Joke or not. There is an obsession for her on here. How can a mod then put her personal info up?

Is everyone going to blame me for that too?

Had you not made accusations about people on NSC encouraging sexual misconduct then none of this would have happened. So it's firmly at your door. Similarly you chose to start this thread as a result of PM's, so I suggest you STFU.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Had you not made accusations about people on NSC encouraging sexual misconduct then none of this would have happened. So it's firmly at your door. Similarly you chose to start this thread as a result of PM's, so I suggest you STFU.

That's no excuse as to why you picked on Rosa?

Maybe you should just take a break?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's no excuse as to why you picked on Rosa?

Maybe you should just take a break?

Remind me who chose to send me her details across the internet? Remind me who pretended to be her via yet another of your secondary accounts suggesting we meet up?

As for taking a break...............I think one of us should depart from NSC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every time I think I've got a faint grasp on what's going on, the thread goes up a gear and off in a completely different direction.

Who the f**k is Rosa? :shrug:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You really are relentless, amazing how you manage to go on so much!

It's you who's been calling me a women for the last 3 years!

and you're still doing it!

what's that about relentless?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Remind me who chose to send me her details across the internet? Remind me who pretended to be her via yet another of your secondary accounts suggesting we meet up?

As for taking a break...............I think one of us should depart from NSC.

I banned her once before, for a very similar type thread, she thrives on this sort of argument, to be honest I always think of the Hitchcock film, Psycho, the grandma sitting in the window, rocking back and forth..........scary!!!!!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have to take my hat of to El Pres for his patience. What he and indeed I have been accused of by this little wasp would test anyone's patience. As for the Truth, if his nonsense wasn't so clearly laughably ineffectual he'd be banned by now.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
It's you who's been calling me a women for the last 3 years!

and you're still doing it!

what's that about relentless?

As far as NSC goes, you always control your own destiny, it's only you that does it, never anyone else!! you thrive on these mad theory's etc and expect everyone to buy into them, but you know they wont, so you get what you want out of it all...........people to talk to and alot of attention..........

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Just say you open an account on some random forum and give an email as part of your log in details.

Is it strange that the forum managed to change the email you gave and instead replace it with a family members email address who they had no way of knowing or getting hold of?

There are even messages to the main admin from me showing the original email i sent. Which wasn't the one I'm listed with now (which is a family relative)

I'm slightly concerned how these website operators can get my families relatives addresses?

I feel like i've been intruded on illegally. What should I do? The relative is fuming right now!?

is there a way of preventing this from happening in the future?

Write a letter to the NSA in America , if they can have excess to Merkel's phone account you got no chance , just be careful not to say anything against the Americans . I am probably taking a risk writing this :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Write a letter to the NSA in America , if they can have excess to Merkel's phone account you got no chance , just be careful not to say anything against the Americans . I am probably taking a risk writing this :(
They are all over this, already.

Hello chaps :wave: USA USA USA

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here