Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This is absolutely bonkers. I'm going to have to pop out and get some more Pringles at this rate.

In keeping with the thread, you need to be e-mailing an order, not popping out. Then you need to complain when they are delivered to the wrong house.

Or something. I'm Lost.

Who shot JFK again?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Samaritans wouldn't breach my confidentiality. You obtaining my mothers email, is against my wishes and I want to know how you got it.

Email addresses are provided by users at point of registration.

An email is sent to that account containing a link which must be clicked upon to activate the account. This ensures that only someone with access to an email address is able to use it to create an account on NSC.

NSC moderators do not have access to update the email address held on user accounts, but I do. Addresses are updated, occasionally, typically when a user is unable to access their NSC account and no longer had access to the account they registered on NSC with. I retain all such instructions.

I have checked my email records and also the logs that record all 'back door' updates to user accounts and none have been made to the account in question. The email address was provided at point of registration.

I'm not sure how you believe someone connected with NSC would know who your mother is in order to locate her email address. Nor do I understand why you think anyone connected with NSC has any interest at all in you, such as they'd manipulate an account in the way you suggest in order to get at you.

You do seem to be an utter lunatic.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Outside of Jaimie I have never seen anyone get so spectacularly exposed as a total muppet as this clown has today. And he even started the thread himself. You couldn't make it up, no hang on.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Err.......because you used it to register on NSC? As I have mentioned once already, I'm happy to publish what we have on the registration page.

Yes it's not funny. I am being serious.

El Presidente, please will you private message me the screen shot, do not post on thread.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What's ironic is that he's accusing a member of the NSC team of hacking and 'stealing' his 'mums' email address yet he can't see that what he has posted is borderline libel. I'd be fuming if I was @Bozza.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is absolutely bonkers. I'm going to have to pop out and get some more Pringles at this rate.

I'm getting some on my way to the train station. And making sure my iPad's charged. Don't ban him while I'm in the Merstham Tunnel pleeeeeaaaassssssse!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Considering that you can open an unlimited number of free email addresses on the internet, why do you need to use your mother's email account? Why do you have access to your mother's email account?

I think it is a reasonable supposition that any breach of online privacy that has occurred, has been facilitated by yourself by the liberal use of your relative's details.

I don't have access to her email.

Now do you see why this is serious?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
No. I didn't register with the email you already showed me. Check my messages I've sent Bozza, it will show you I've never sent that email to you.

Do not dare post any of my families personal details.

Do these messages you've sent Bozza really prove that you didn't use your mother's email, or do they just contain claims by yourself that you didn't use it? I suspect the later. Try to remember 99% of us aren't as gullible as you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This thread only shows how may trolls I have.

Thanks for the help.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
1. Now everyone has your email address, strong move.

2. That Email address has made me chuckle. What is the connection between the two?

3. I have quoted the wrong post. **** it.

1. Including automated data collectors and web bots :lol:

2. A little boy who's first hero was Zamora and who needs to remind himself when England won the world cup as it was 40 years before he was born.

3. :lol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Do these messages you've sent Bozza really prove that you didn't use your mother's email, or do they just contain claims by yourself that you didn't use it? I suspect the later. Try to remember 99% of us aren't as gullible as you.

He asked me for my email. I sent it and it definitely wasn't my mothers.

My first ever message. Not hard to find..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can people stop posting so fast, i've got to go downstairs to get pringles and don't want to miss anything

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Do people actually find these sort of threads entertaining?

Well I guess being a nut job beats something at least.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have absolutely no idea what's going on.
But I get the impression this sums it all up quite nicely:-

You do seem to be an utter lunatic.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I don't have access to her email.

Now do you see why this is serious?

OK, so just to take you seriously for a second, please explain how you think a member of the NSC team could ever have got hold of you mum's email address ? After all, you've only presented a Hotmail on here so assuming her's is also Hotmail then the team are hardly likely to be able to guess it are they ? Unless they know your mum ?

As an aside, for someone so paranoid about The Truth etc, why are you using an email system that both the US security services and GCHQ have open access to ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here