Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has Colunga done to CH?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes he an excellent range of passing, has a great cross (probably the best corner taker we have) and has the ability to beat players and a few tricks up his sleeve leaving a defender for dead.

I bet he also has DECENT anti trojan sofware as well :thumbsup:

His cross for Ince's Goal of the Decade last season was decent (although would've been largely forgotten had Ince not thumped home a worldy), and he was ok in that game at the Muff. But excellent rage of passing ? Regularly beating players and leaving defenders for dead ? I must've missed all those games, and all the corners we scored from.

He's not a Best or a COG, obviously. I'm not saying that. But he's....not terribly good.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
His cross for Ince's Goal of the Decade last season was decent (although would've been largely forgotten had Ince not thumped home a worldy), and he was ok in that game at the Muff. But excellent rage of passing ? Regularly beating players and leaving defenders for dead ? I must've missed all those games, and all the corners we scored from.

He's not a Best or a COG, obviously. I'm not saying that. But he's....not terribly good.

Nah the corners were good there was no one on the end of them.

I say best crosser at the club, again not saying much from what we currently have.

Yes he does have a box of tricks (Fulham/Bmth A) being prime examples. There were a few of what people would call slide rule passes. Again to no one because we had shit forwards (im thinking similar to paddys pass along the goal line v Rotherham at home and all three of our strikers stood there admiring it)

Beating players in a paddy style drop of the shoulder not in a kazenga pacy way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here