Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What film have you watched the most times?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Notting hill and Love Actually. Lost count how many times. To me they are feel good films, great to watch on a miserable Sunday afternoon or in the evening after a tough day at work.

Close behind must be Ferris Bueller and Home Alone.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I don't watch "story" films over and over again but can watch "Baraka" or "Koyaanisqatsi" any number of times - hypnotic.

After a few beers last night (should have had more) saw Noah; Lord of the Floodrings. Just had NO idea that Mordor was in the Bible and Saruman had a big boat. This film is only going to be watched once.

The film I have seen the most is the swords of a thousand shining armoured men with Wagnerian music thrown in; Excalibur.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Jaws. It was the first Summer Blockbuster and seen it so many times I can recite huge sections of script.
Also seen Animal House a fair bit but that was as a teenager. Probably a bit dated now.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
My brother was absolutely nuts for the Harry Potter films so growing up I must have seen each one at least 25 times. Of the films that I've watched independently, A Clockwork Orange, Quadrophenia, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Moulin Rouge, the first two Terminators, The Wall, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, Withnail and I and the Shining are all up there.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Probably Casablanca or Strangers on a Train. Both superb movies with great direction and first rate performances.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I tend not to watch films more than a couple of times even if I really like them but I suppose the ones I've watched the most would be:

First Blood - a fantastic film, not played for the whizz bangs of the later 3 films and a rare steady, measured performance from Sly. I also like the atmosphere of the film, the misty mountainscape and the drizzle soaked forest.

In Bruges - Again, the atmosphere, otherworldly yet the dialogue and characters bring it back to earth. Brendan Gleason is just so watchable and an increasingly rare excellent turn from Farrell. And the script, outstanding. Oh and Fiennes on top form.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Another one for Zulu here. Looks beautiful on blu-ray. I have movie posters of Zulu, quadrophenia and Band of Brothers hanging on my walls at home and have watched them all far too many times on VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray

I can imagine.

I took my youngest son to Rorke's Drift and Isandlwana last December. What you do not pick up on the film (essentially as it was not filmed there) is just how small Rorke's Drift was - the whole defensive area is no bigger than a football pitch and the final redoubt was no bigger than 2 metres wide and 3 metres long. Isandlwana, on the other hand, is just massive.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Probably Forrest Gump, use to love that film as a kid and have probably seen it around 50 times :mad:. Although I haven't seen it for a while now.

A few others i've seen a lot are Shawshank Redempton (probably around 20) and the Indiana Jones films (not number 4 obviously though) again, probably around 15/20 times a piece. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here