Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What famous celebrities have you seen in the real world?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Living in Crawley during the 80's it was pretty easy to bump into either Alan Minter or Daley Thompson.

My biggest claim to fame has to be the day I sold an ice cream to Mary Decker, the then Darling of American middle distance running, that Zola Budd tripped up during the the 84 LA Olympics. She came into the Three Bridges Newsagents I worked in when I was about 15. She had married a local chap only a few months earlier.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Served Dora Bryan in a shop
Passed a freckly Jane Asher by Kingswest
Saw John Lennon striding through Oxford Circus underground
Saw Brian Epstein in The Beatles' van by the Hippodrome
Sat at the next table to Lorraine Chase at dinner and spent the whole evening chatting to her and her parents
Met Chris Eubank at The Hyde, his club at the top of Rowan Avenue
Met Chris Ellison at the school fete at Cottesmore
Duke of Norfolk sold me my ticket to Arundel Castle! Really.
Saw Pavarotti outside our hotel in Athens. He was huge, tall and wide and wore a palm-tree shirt

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
The woman that presents the weather on BBC breakfast was on our flight back from New York in December and she was flying prole class with us.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
David Beckham (2011) and Prince William (2012). Conversation with both and a drink with one of them. I win

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Bob Marley and the Wailers in 1980...3 of his sons since....Damian, Stephen and Ky-mani....

Hearing Stephen on stage is almost like hearing Bob.

Very envious of this!!
Was listening to SM’s Mind Control album on the way in this morning on the train.

I managed to brush against Gabby Logans left tit at Highbury about 10 years ago whilst slightly pissed in the hospitality area

A few from work –
Abby Clancy – Sold Car – Unbelievably gorgeous, she came back 3 weeks later with her Mum to buy the exact same car and her Mum is equally as hot!
Carlo Ancelotti – Sold Car – Nice guy, in fact most of the Chelsea team of that era and the WAGS were buying cars from me
Chris Eagles – Sold Car – Biggest :wanker: ever!
Ellie Goulding – Tried to buy car – Stuck up cow
Ronnie Corbett – Sold Car – Nice guy, Tiny!
Elaine Paige – Sold Car – Lovely lady

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Most famous would be meeting Queenie at Buck Palace but most memorable for me was Bobby Gillespie. Spent half hour in chillout room of Zap Club drunkenly discussing the change of direction with new album Screamadelica. :rave:

H M The Queen at the South of England Show.
:vuvu::vuvu:

1984 as I recall, she waved at me I think. She seemed to spend the day going round the site on standing in a sort of popemobile landrover thing. In fact we saw her so often that day we got a bit blase about it.

Also Mark Williams at Drusilla's with his family and shook hands with Leslie Crowther when I was about 4.

President Kennedy -- I was 5 at the time.
Middleweight world champion Marvelous Martin Hagler.
Yo-Yo Ma.

Not Yo-Yo Ma the famous French/American Cellist of Chinese extraction surely! My daughter's Cello teacher keeps mentioning him.

Jonesy

Aug 7, 2011
Met George Clooney in a hotel gym in Dubai.

Also shared a flight with both of the Cheeky girls!

applecrumble

Dec 21, 2013
Steve Davis outside the crucible, Ricky Hatton in a bar, George Osbourne having lunch with the Mrs!
Ian Browns son Frankie, had a chill with him.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The Queen, The DoE, Fearne Cotton, Wayne Rooney, Thierry Henry, All of them off Top Gear - Stig included, Jimmy Carr and Richard Branson......who I met in my nans front room on a housing estate in Uckfield - that was a weird one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here