Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you usually get at the chippy?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone remember the Commercial Sticky on NSC with the fish and chips offer? Whatever became of those?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Haddock if having fish, or snake and pigmy pie and a savaloy if not

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I like a sausage in batter and chips. Woodingdean fish and chips shop do the most gorgeous German sausages, though.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Steak and Kidney Pie and Chips every time. Unless they have Steak and Kidney Pudding which is my favourite but they rarely do. If the girlfriend goes I usually end up with something different though. It usually starts wih me saying " so they didn't have steak and kidney pudding then?". She looks a bit nervous and then I add reassuringly "It's ok love. you know I like steak and kidney pie as well". Then she looks more nervous. It's a long walk and to have to go twice?? I'm not surprised she's in the bathroom having a shower sometimes.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
double battered sausage and chips, battered mars bar

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Don't have a decent fish and chip shop close at hand more's the pity but when I do get to go to one then either a couple of battered sausages or a couple of saveloys and chips. I once had really nice battered field mushrooms at The Chipwick in Worthing also :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here