Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think the deal was for Wilson?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have absolutely no concerns about loanees doing brilliantly and helping us get promoted. The replacement of players, whether on loan or permanent, is a continual and on-going process at all football clubs, all the time.

True, the playing staff is always evolving, and we can look at the 25 man squad needed if we actually make it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I suspect we paid a significant loan fee plus all his wages - the competition to sign him was massive...

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
He will play in every league game he is fit for and there is a incentive for him as mentioned previously, do well here and he could get a start at Man U, bomb out here and he maybe off loaded. I reckon he will do well here, as for the financials, I can't see us paying £1m for the privilege of having him here for two thirds of a season.

Agree Man U don't need the money! We are a top of the table side this season with great facilities and premiership ready :facepalm: Its a no brainer for Man U and the lad :shrug: He will do well here :thumbsup:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Dont think we would of paid a loan fee as they can recall him back at any time after the first 30 days. We are properly paying his wages which would be much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here