Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you really think the Aston Villa Scoreline Will Be?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
on paper home easy home win, but in the spirit of the man city hooba upset, all things are possible, and if i thought we didnt have a chance of a result i wouldnt bother going so 1-1 with a replay at the theatre of trees losing 0-2

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Aston Villa 1-1 Brighton

"Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, he goes by the name, of Glenn Murray", featuring, "Michel Kuipers, former Dutch marine (chef!), former Dutch marine (Chef!), former Dutch marine (Chef!)".

:albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A draw would be tasty.

There would be just ten days to sort out ticket sales for the replay.

Looking forward to it.

do i have to be a white member to go to home matches on a tuesday via clapham junction or is it pay on the gate ? how many do you think they will bring down ? how much are the hotdogs ? will i be able to get a free bus home if i leave at half time ? why is it they wont sell you a bottle of coke with a lid on ? will carole be preffered to bennett ? oh and what part of wales does paul in the club shop come from? ...best to get these questions sorted out in 1 go :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We'd be obliged to give them more than the away end holds wouldn't we? Dunno how that would work, parts of the north stand have been given to away fans before I seem to remember but with a Premiership club, I dunno, just doesn't seem something they'd be keen to do. How many does the whole north stand hold??

It won't be a problem anyways, we're going to win outright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here