Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you really think the Aston Villa Scoreline Will Be?

We'd be obliged to give them more than the away end holds wouldn't we? Dunno how that would work, parts of the north stand have been given to away fans before I seem to remember but with a Premiership club, I dunno, just doesn't seem something they'd be keen to do. How many does the whole north stand hold??

It won't be a problem anyways, we're going to win outright.

1300 I think, we may have to use Priestfield for the replay.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3-0.

Although if we do get a result, it would be nice to think it might turn our season around. And we are unbeaten in 3 games now so who knows. :lolol:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
They will start complacent and we will roar into a 2 goal lead (Murray 2). O'Neill will bring the big guns off the bench and Carew will score 2 to equalise, Agbonlahor will put them 3-2 up in the last minute. Then we will win a corner in the 94th Minute. Kuipers will come up and score with a flying header in front of the travelling fans, queue Kuipers in the crowd, frenzied pitch invasion and its back to the Withers for a ticketing binfest :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Inigo Calderon will RUN the show. 2 - 1 to Brighton (Murray, Calderon BULLET 30 yard drive)

scooter1

How soon is now?
As this thread is about what we really think the score will be i'll have to plump for 2-0 to Villa. I hope we score so we have something to celebrate, and I hope they don't run us ragged.
Sadly I can't see an upset on the cards, but please please please - i'd love to to be proved wrong!!

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
They will start complacent and we will roar into a 2 goal lead (Murray 2). O'Neill will bring the big guns off the bench and Carew will score 2 to equalise, Agbonlahor will put them 3-2 up in the last minute. Then we will win a corner in the 94th Minute. Kuipers will come up and score with a flying header in front of the travelling fans, queue Kuipers in the crowd, frenzied pitch invasion and its back to the Withers for a ticketing binfest :thumbsup:

that would be the magic of the cup:love:

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Baring in mind Villa have a massive game against the Arse on Wednesday, they will be putting out a weakened team. We will be bang up for this game, I am going to say 1-1.:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here