what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Like people give a shit about you opinions. still you clearly can't take abuse so try to stay in your play pen.

Don't start abuse if you don't want it back you child.
I seem to be coping admirably thanks for asking. You need a change of image. When it transpired everyone hated you on rivals, you went from Britbyte to bhaexpress.

Time to change your name again. May I suggest "kid catalog"?

:wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
I seem to be coping admirably thanks for asking. You need a change of image. When it transpired everyone hated you on rivals, you went from Britbyte to bhaexpress.

Time to change your name again. May I suggest "kid catalog"?

:wave:

Oooh, so much anger. You need a change too, stop starting fights that you loose, 'Spazz' indeed, so much for your sanctimental Political Correctness you hypocritiall tosser.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e

h
a
t
e
s

y
o
u

f
r
a
n
k

y
o
u

f
l
i
d

Yes but your wife and son hate you, what's more important tosser ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
Oooh, so much anger. You need a change too, stop starting fights that you loose, 'Spazz' indeed, so much for your sanctimental Political Correctness you hypocritiall tosser.

*spellcheck*

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
everyone or just your wife and child whats worse Dimster?

errrrr actually Frank I think you got that wrong:jester:

No,, I don't think so, still, unlike you I don't lie, you got banned a while ago because you got personal, I let it pass.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
No,, I don't think so, still, unlike you I don't lie, you got banned a while ago because you got personal, I let it pass.
Yes you do. You lied on this very thread about being banned from Rivals, when I KNOW you were banned for wishing cancer on someone.

You lying turd.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Yes but you're a fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy as people can see so what's you issue ? You're open season wanker.

Erm, I think if you look at the last five pages of this thread YOU are open season. Give it up like the last time I owned you on here.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can we not let this thread die? BHAexpress has proved himself to be afuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
:lolol: (i only wanted to catch the last couple of posts but i'm going back to page 1 for more of this!):clap:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Well Dwayne, at least I know what my ethnic origins are and if I had a sister I'm sure she would still be alive.

f*** me, that is so out of order. I can't believe that anyone can live with themselves after making a comment like that. How can you be so judgemental about me and then say something like that. You truly deserve to rot in hell.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
dwayne said:
So not only are you having a go at everyone now you are starting on peoples dead relatives.

you really are a piece of work:(

Take no notice THOMAS, he is only picking on you cos you is black.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
DA MAN CLAY said:
Can we not let this thread die? BHAexpress has proved himself to be afuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy.

Nope, I'm enjoying this. I would happily help him dig a deeper hole.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Here's a recent PM I received. I'm sure he won't mind me sharing it with you:

Dont know if you remember messaging me when I had the misfortune to argue with the sad old tosser. :wave:
I'm the palace fan who's 14 year old son was asked by this idiot if he sleeps with his 4 year old sister.You backed me up and I thought I would reciprocate.
Keep it up you are showing him as the right old twat he is. :bowdown:

Does *anyone* like him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports