Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Yeah, your mother said that too but she now thinks otherwise.

My god! You're a serial motherfucker! Come, get a new one. Perhaps you rimmed someones cat or something.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Yes, pity you can't count that far

Well if you were my father counting to fifty might be a problem. i might get to thirty odd and shout out that i had f***ed someones mother.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
My god! You're a serial motherfucker! Come, get a new one. Perhaps you rimmed someones cat or something.

Ohhh ! Subtle, Pity you have no better response, says it all doesn't it ? Your and Simster are so angry !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Sure :yawn: She was rough too ! Are you angry now ?
There isn't one person on this thread that you've managed to anger, Frank. Indeed, I've been chuckling all afternoon at you. In fact, I think everyone is in bits at this thread - all pissing themselves at YOU.

This intelligent line of wind-ups regarding who you've had - tell me, was that something you learnt in prison?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jimmy Saville said:
Do they do "cat sex" catalogues too, then? ???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Ohhh ! Subtle, Pity you have no better response, says it all doesn't it ? Your and Simster are so angry !

Oh come on! That was far better than - "I've f***ed your mother" - your standard answer.

You've been posting utter tripe all day about people's mothers and children, then downright offensive stuff about Dwayne. I can't believe that someone of your age would resort to that. It's totally out of order and downright pathetic. Do you think that kind of behaviour is acceptable?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Simster said:
This intelligent line of wind-ups regarding who you've had - tell me, was that something you learnt in prison?

OOOH, tell me, tell me... what was he in prison for?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jimmy Saville said:
OOOH, tell me, tell me... what was he in prison for?
I simply don't know. Maybe he was so busy motherfucking that he f***ed his own mum by mistake?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yeah, your mother said that too but she now thinks otherwise.

Just because I beat your best conker!

And if you don't shut up I'll tell my dad on you. He'll smack your bottom.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Simster said:
I simply don't know. Maybe he was so busy motherfucking that he f***ed his own mum by mistake?

Hee hee! I never got round to answering your comment earlier. I'll probably PM you another time. I don't want to bore everyone to death anymore.

I'm officially flouncing. I'm not trading immature insults with a fifty year old man any longer. I (unlike some), have a life to get back to...

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Frank,

You are a star in the making. Seriously, you have at least a couple of series worth of sitcom material in you.

Just sit down, write about your life (preferably mostly the stuff you put on here, you know, offering to fight/move in with/marry strangers on the internet, stuff like that, leave out the mundane I-got-up-and-had-a-shit-and-went-to-work stuff, just the funny stuff) and post it off to a few production companies, you will be RICH, you CANNOT POSSIBLY LOSE! I GUARANTEE IT!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Guinness Boy said:
I genuinely feel sorry for the stick Jimmy S is getting here. It's not like he's a traffic warden is it?

Why are you making comments like this? I'm fed up with the constant abuse that my profession receives from certain posters on NSC,and indeed the media and public in general.
I believe i provide a valuable service trying unclog the roads,our arteries,and make free movement possible in this country,and have been doing so honestly for 20 years.
Your drivel is pathetic and i hope you die of cancer while i f*** your mother you loser.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Brixtaan said:
Your drivel is pathetic and i hope you die of cancer while i f*** your mother you loser.

It gets better and better.

:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

I might cancel the taxi to the pub and just stay in and follow this thread!

Marvellous scenes

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Buzzer said:
I might cancel the taxi to the pub and just stay in and follow this thread!
/B]

it's nsc platinum.

i'm going nowhere (takes off rain soddn coat, kisses wife and small child...sorry folks nsc calls)

how's it going frank?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Given Frank's propensity for sleeping with very old ladies, does anyone know if senility can be a sexually transmitted disease? It might explain a lot, I think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
the full harris said:
Frank,

You are a star in the making. Seriously, you have at least a couple of series worth of sitcom material in you.

Just sit down, write about your life (preferably mostly the stuff you put on here, you know, offering to fight/move in with/marry strangers on the internet, stuff like that, leave out the mundane I-got-up-and-had-a-shit-and-went-to-work stuff, just the funny stuff) and post it off to a few production companies, you will be RICH, you CANNOT POSSIBLY LOSE! I GUARANTEE IT!
I must agree. Here are some classic moments:

Frank first talks about his Filipino bride, totally out of the blue.
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87058

Frank posts at midnight on new years eve/day. Nobody replies, what with parties to go to and lives to lead: (18:00 = eastern std time)
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13862

1) Frank tells Coventry fans that Hitler had the right idea in flattening the city (killing 1500 people)
2) Frank then becomes the only person in NSC history to lose his temper and get into a squabble with Yorkie.
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62133

Oceanic tells it how it is, but Frank lies as usual in a feeble attempt to cover himself
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79929

I could go on. Perhaps another day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here