Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What console game are you currently playing

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh crikey, I bought sleeping dogs when it came out at full price.... Fecking awful it was. Unsurprisingly it was in games with gold less than 6 months after its release. Square Enix really dropped a boloc with that one....

I've been totally unimpressed by Square-Enix since FF10!
They used to be amazing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Have you seen anything about FFXV?

It looks batcrap crazy, in a good way.

looks like a release very soon,PS4 only no PS3(no idea about xbox people) seems they are looking to coincide the release with a fully digital remastered version of FFVII again only for the PS4..........looks like im going to be forced to upgrade. The Aeris death sequence does need a modern touch

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Has anyone got a WiiU? I know it is not much of an adults console but I really love anything Mario related and am tempted by one. Thoughts?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
uk3AnIT.gif

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not seen much hype around this game but I picked it up on the PC last night off steam and it's probably one of the best looking / feeling games I've played in a couple of years.

Also available on the Xbone.

ori and the blind forest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjc-u8oCYmY
got that on my wish list on Steam, looking forward to getting that. Got a couple of games on sale on Steam this weekend, Rayman Legends (very impressive) and (via Amazon code) South Park: Stick of Truth (so far, less so)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Has anyone got a WiiU? I know it is not much of an adults console but I really love anything Mario related and am tempted by one. Thoughts?

I haven't got one myself but there seems to be more than enough games to justify the current price especially with Zelda coming later this year. I have thought about buying one for Mario Kart 8 to play when chums are around but might wait for it to drop by another £50 first.

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
Has anyone tried out The Last Guardian on the PS4 yet? Heard mixed reviews so far but I think it looks brilliant.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
BroForce - an insane amount of fun

Just bought FF15....waiting for the time to actually play it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here