Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Iliad - homer

Again......I must learn more

:(:(:(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Round Ireland with a Fridge. Brilliant
Tis very funny.
I've read a few of his, on the strength of that, and very good they are, too.
I'd recommend A piano in the Pryrenees.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I noticed the other day that my daughter in law is reading that. I was going to ask her about it but then decided not! :lol:

Tell her there are two more after the first one!!! Fifty shade deeper and fifty shades freed!!!!

Best you don't ask her what it's about!!!!! Safe to say your son will be exhausted!!!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The Dark Destroyer. Nigel Benns autobiography, about the fourth time i've read it. Fantastic book

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What number is that in the series? I started reading them relativly recently. Am on Die Trying (second) imo not as good as killing floor.

Persuader is 7th in the series.
I've warned before about these books, since finishing the series I have not found any other books as readable as Lee Childs character, so I have gone back to the beginning and started again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Finished Jamie Carraghers Autobiography - and have to say it's very,very good - not often you get such honesty in a current players book

also finished Dave Gormans vs The World , which is definitely worth a read as he seems to be back to his best.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Just finished Dickens' Great Expectations; now started Keith Richards' autobiography Life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here