Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] What are you up to today at 3 o'clock?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Still 0-0. Not much atmosphere there today.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Being dragged round Hobbycraft with the missus and our 5 year old twins. Whilst slowly losing the will to live I've suggested they build me a model of the Amex to ease my withdrawal symptoms :(

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Being dragged round Hobbycraft with the missus and our 5 year old twins. Whilst slowly losing the will to live I've suggested they build me a model of the Amex to ease my withdrawal symptoms :(

Hobbycraft does that to me, I always imagine the staff are wearing straight jackets, just for my amusement, whilst laughing to myself :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got my Albion fix by watching a recording of the Big Match Revisited. Brighton v Spurs, 1983. Hughton at left back, Ramsey and Galvin sent off and boys in blue coming back from 1-0 to win 2-1. Pitch looked like a beach.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
In the Red Deer pub in Horsham for lunch with a very good bottle of Merlot

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Lying on the settee in the man shed binge watching Safe.

Thanks to [MENTION=34747]Ooh it’s a corner[/MENTION] for the suggestion in the Netflix thread.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
"Oh - no football tomorrow? - then you can put up that secondary glazing at last, and maybe sort that loose skirting board, and..." - Mrs Bodian last night.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Twice this afternoon when I got back in the car (been in and out of the car a few times) it crossed my mind to put 5Live on to listen to the scores :dunce:

It’s plain weird that there is no sport on a Saturday afternoon

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Walk through Hampstead Heath with the wife, quick pint in a pub (Hells), lunch a great curry house, visit to Keats House, purchased some pots and pans, another pub for a quick two (Neck Oil), now watching Halifax on tv. Could be worse. But not sure I could do variants of this for the next four or five months.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Watched a Suffolk & Ipswich league game , Benhall St Mary v Westerfield . Not the best of matches but got out in the fresh air for a couple of hrs and got my football fix .

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Sunbathing and swimming, in egypt on my hols, had arranged for the game to be on in the hotel bar and planning an alldayer, sun 3 points and a lot of beers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here