Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] What are you up to today at 3 o'clock?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Found some precious football to watch: Kings Lynn Town ('The Linnets') verses Guiseley in the Vanarama Northern.

Curious that football at this level had not been postponed...?

Result: 0-1. KL missed a golden opportunity to regain the top of the table, could be vital ahead of an impending postponement of further games.

A nice contrast to The Amex and good to support lower league football. Although a rather familiar experience: KL created lots of chances, conceded a soft goal and endured some shocking Refereeing. Very petty decisions but then missed an obvious penalty and indulged cynical time wasting. Culminated in a Red card for KL.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I reflected on the fact that if you take football away from me, I’m a little bit lacking.
My life revolves around football.

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
And our very own Stuart Tuck, remember him? Kicking off at the end. Love it

Vaguely yes!

We thought, at around 80-85 minutes a draw was a fair result. The last 15 minutes were quite something!

We gave MoM jointly to both keepers.

Best game of football This season . . . .possibly the last!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Lingfield vs Lancing at Steyning's ground (Lingfield was waterlogged) Lancing won 5-1.

Lingfield coach sent off by the ref for continually being abusive. The coach decided to come back after walking off, jump on the pitch and tell the Ref he is going to f+++ing deck him when he sees him in the bar.

Complete **** but great game.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Was at Afc Fylde watching us be shite as per . Away end of Citeh ,Morecambe .Blackpool and some very dodgy Cockneys . Sad end to the season ,but a decent drink oop north,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here