What Are The Songs That Make You CRY?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stroller

Jun 24, 2011
Every breath you take - It always used to be played at the goldstone before games - even the puff daddy version brings a lump to my throat. anyone lese recall this being played at the goldstone?

In the living years - great shout.

The Hank Williams III cover of Springsteen's "Atlantic City". Because it is possibly my favourite Springsteen song and this cover of it is so irredeemably awful.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion, from Titanic

ANYBODY not moved by the line, 'Love can touch us one time, and last for a lifetime...', has not been in lurve and lost it :cry:

Oh, and D. Bowie and M. Jagger's murder of 'Dancing in the Street', makes me cry every time I hear it, because it is so sh*t!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
1997 - in the process of divorce - just moved out of marital home and away from 6 month son - Albion on the verge of being kicked out of the Goldstone - both of us nowhere to really go and You'll never Walk alone was played on the radio - the drive down the A281 from Guildford to Bramley was somewhat blurry to say the least.
And I haven't really seen young William since he was 2 and 1/2. The ex's lying to mediation Counsellors and relocation to beyond Exeter put paid to that.
Sadly people always side on the mother whatever, but that song still makes my eyes go all misty.
Me, bitter, maybe, but I've always had the Albion and they're always there for me, through good and bad.
Don't you just love 'em.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports