west street firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I knew a member of the WSF who was arrested when Chelsea came to BHA in the 80's. He had made 20 petrol bombs and hid them in a car park in town. In their day they, along with Bosun & 7DCF had a very fearsome reputation with many mentions is foolball hooligan related reading material.

Jan 30, 2008
I knew a member of the WSF who was arrested when Chelsea came to BHA in the 80's. He had made 20 petrol bombs and hid them in a car park in town. In their day they, along with Bosun & 7DCF had a very fearsome reputation with many mentions is foolball hooligan related reading material.
yes that was mentioned in the argus , this was when it all kicked off on the friday night

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Drank in the Parkview.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Maybe. He used to put on some good Acid house parties. He took advantage of week doors on empty houses!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Serious answers please.

A B&HA Lancing firm.
few lads go but no firm as such,to be honesy the monk has a mixture of lads with one of man utd main faces,the farmers has afew on long term banning orders,one took on the whole of peterboros firm on his todd then the old bill:ohmy:,a loon

D

Deleted User X18H

I was in the East Street firm all Lacoste jumpers and mullets circa 1984

and I formed the Hangleton Valley Drive Clique

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
School kids and youth I think. Seen the site but never seen or heard about them.
Rumours are that the site was set up by OB as a way of infiltrating into a crew.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The saddest thing about firms these days is just how horrific their dress sense is. They all look like a bunch of Towny chavs wearing logo emblazoned gear that lets all be honest went out of fashion at best 5 years ago and now is just the uniform of the council estate.

What a bunch of muppets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports