Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand Signing (W1) Lower

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Well I am normally in the North Stand, however tonight I have a ticket for W1A, how about those wanting to sing from W1A meet in the concourse before we take our seats, as they do in the North Stand, once we have met, I am sure the atmosphere will change if we all know each other a bit. Half the problem is embarrassement that people around you are not signing. Happy to meet with anyone from W1A. As not been in West Lower before let me know where. lets make the silent majority embarrassed they are not singing.

We're the West Stand Brighton Boys

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Great idea - I'll be in W1A thats where me seat is, I'll be in the concourse early having a beer or two, I'll likely be standing to right of the W1A steps near the slope to the corner disabled viewing area.

I'll be wearing blue & white ;-)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
ok that's GM98, detsknil, waino696969, that 3 of us, if you are going to join us, put a post on & get the total higher

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I would join in but can't remember the words to, 'I'll be there...' unfortunately :lolol:

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
ok that's GM98, detsknil, waino696969, that 3 of us, if you are going to join us, put a post on & get the total higher

OOOOH...all 3 of you...at home.....jumpers for goalposts...marvelous ...isn't it?:wanker::rolleyes::yawn::drama:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Clap and Cheer to encourage the team but I am with those who see no reason to sing, as for standing I expect the stewards to take early action to ensure we all see the game,seats were provided for that purpose and anti social/hostile behaviour must be discouraged

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Clap and Cheer to encourage the team but I am with those who see no reason to sing, as for standing I expect the stewards to take early action to ensure we all see the game,seats were provided for that purpose and anti social/hostile behaviour must be discouraged

Wow.... Do you not think hearing 20,000 people singing encourages the players to try their best?

You must have a lot of fun at the football.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
West Lower B Block:
Against Liverpool I was told to 'SIT DOWN' by a group of oldies everytime I jumped up to sing. It was infuriating! Luckily they were not present at the Leeds game. And if anyone utters those words to me today they will be ignored!

WSL D. Same thing happened to me tonight. I showed restraint, this time. Atmos in WSL whole south end is getting better each game imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here