West Stand Signing (W1) Lower

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
WSL H is brilliant, we're all noisy plus it's right in the corner of the north stand & west stand so it's a bit of a sound trap.... I love it

Don't get told to sit down either.

Hope all the stand put on a good vocal performance tonight coz the scum seem to think they're gonna out sing us

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I'm in W1B and it's pretty loud and the banter with the south is great. The wrinklies have given up telling people to sit down now so all is good.:clap2::clap2::albion2::albion2:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
W1A here and no complaints with the noise made, its been fine, I'm just a few rows off the front if that makes a difference.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
From the title of your thread, it would appear you are in a stand full of mutton Jeff types, who can only 'applaud' through hand gestures ???

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
lovl - yeah I can see why you would think that - you'll just have to ignore the typo I'm afraid!!!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I'd rather watch the game than the back of your feckin shirt.........................................

west stand upper will be grumbling and moaning as usual.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
From the title of your thread, it would appear you are in a stand full of mutton Jeff types, who can only 'applaud' through hand gestures ???

tricky thing, applauding without using your hands:tosser::tosser::lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
W1C is ok - patchy but they try. I'm just in front of byf (row S 73) and have lost my voice in both the last two games - but yes, on Friday night in the first half it felt like the team and the fans had a hangover from the Liverpool game. Guy a couple of rows in front (row P maybe about seat 80) stands up and screams at people to join in but people seem to ignore him. Maybe they don't like being harangued?

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
No one sitting in this part of the stadium sings! I am alone most of the time when I stand up to sing or chant and end up feeling like a burk cos everyone around me is still sitting and all quiet!

I don't know if it's because we are so far from the North Stand or what but we need to get some vocals going as we are closest to the South Stand who drown us out most of the time.

Just a request, please join in, I do, I will continue to do so, but want some support from those fans immediately around me too!!

It might help if you could actually spell 'singing'...you twat

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
34 people before you knew what I meant..........that leaves just you..........and you think I am a twat?!!!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
well im not gerna stop jumping up and down all game, everyone do it!
unless we go a couple goals down because that makes me a little suicidal! :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports